Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What method would be the best for me?

Matt8
@matt8
14 years ago
11 posts
Hello, I am so curious wondering what method I should use to dread my hair, I think dread locks are amazing I am white with curly frizzy hair and reading about how johnny clean ruins dreads, Just tells me he is a con artist. I am going to attach a picture of me with my current hair I would really like to know what method I should go with.
updated by @matt8: 01/13/15 08:47:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
duuudewhy would u ask that question?look in the mirroer your hairs been tryin to dread all your lifeif u dont go natural with that hair then ..well we will sisown you..haha that is the most perfect hair for natural dreads u can getyou would actualy contemplate anything else? really?stop combing and conditioning today and i bet u got dreads in a couple weeks maxz..it looks like it will dread in 3 days if u let itits 1/2 dreaded when u wake up i bet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
yeah that hair will dread crazy fast. Lucky!
Matt8
@matt8
14 years ago
11 posts
I will go natural, Thank god this website stopped me from getting Dread Head HQ's kit.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Welcome! glad you found us! You definitely have THE hair to go natural with, although I like to think that all hair is great to go natural! lol! But for sure don't backcomb. Backcombing is really not meant for very tightly curled hair. I mean you should use whatever method you feel is right for you but I have heard from people with very curly to kinky hair that backcombing is pretty damaging and pointless for their particular hair texture. If anyone has any other info on backcombing very curly-kinky hair I would love to hear it. :o)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ah your so right naturaslwomen backcombing wreakshavoc on tight curly hairi have seen it done on african nappy hair only a couple times but made me wonder what they wrre thinkingoh and ..if youd use a dread kit on that hair..that would be criminal!ive seen ppl with perfect dreading hair use the kits b4 even in the vids advertising he kits..ot almost made me cry..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form