Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlocks 6 months

Edouard
@edouard
7 years ago
21 posts
Thanks a lot for your comments.I am studying for my last two exams before graduating and I was feeling a bit depressed. After readng your comments I feel great.Thanks again :]
updated by @edouard: 07/22/15 11:58:52AM
Lull
@lull
7 years ago
8 posts
Wow. Your natural locks really bring out your handsome features! The height you have on top of your head now, and the more organic appearance are a fantastic improvement. It always brings it home to me when I see a contrast like this - nature really does know best. When we try to control our appearance, it often obscures our natural beauty.Anyway, lovely. Your locks are coming along spiffingly! :)

Edouard said:
Hey hey,1st of November 2010:3 months and 1 week today, first hope in my dready life ^^.I can really feel and see the difference, they get tighter... luv'it.

Next upload coming soon heheBless

updated by @lull: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
7 years ago
90 posts
matter of opinion, but it looks much better now than before, wilder...less controlled..
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
7 years ago
849 posts
WOW! what a massive improvement! I think they look amazing now and they do suit you beautifully. I guess everything does happen for a reason! Keep it up! Many Blessings
Edouard
@edouard
7 years ago
21 posts

Hi everyone,

Day 143 (4 months and 3 weeks).

Don't really know what to say... I am just happy.

I am living in Perth Australia (west coast). Summer is definetely settled and since my last update I have been to the beach at least 4 days a week for a little bath into the ocean. Salt water has amazing effect on dreadlocks (cleaning, health and tightening). I reduced my washing routine at two washes amonth. My hair doesn't smelland is pretty clean. My scalp is sometimes itchydue to the salt, so I just rince it with water and massage with rosemary oil (5-6 drops straight onto the scalp) and rince again. It works kinda well.

Peace;)

updated by @edouard: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Edouard
@edouard
6 years ago
21 posts

Update!!! :)

7th of Feb 2011, today it's been approximately 6months and 10 days.

Pretty happy. I havehad some troubles with my scalp recently. Dandruffs and itchiness but it is getting better. My job in construction is a pain coz it makes my hair really dirty, I cannot cover my hair coz it is too hot hereso I got micro pieces of tiles stuck in my hair :( ... Anyway I am almost done with this job :)

Ok, I said no more crochet! But I used it yesterday just to clean up my loose hair but I didn't do my roots (they dread themselves). I made little balls of loose hair and pulled it inside the locks. I didn't insist much to not break the dreading process but the clean up make me feel better.

BTW I am so happy my hair grows so fast. I can tie them but it looks weird, better wait another 2 or 3 months.

Have a look a the pictures ;)

Peace

updated by @edouard: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
6 years ago
411 posts
they look great! I can only dream of mine looking like this in another 2 1/2 months!
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
6 years ago
283 posts
They are coming along great man!! Their growing pretty fast too! Can't wait for the next update!
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
6 years ago
184 posts
Damn dude they look sick! I agree with a previous comment, they look much better now then they did while being crocheted. What a difference!My hair looks messy as hell though, I hope it gets better at 6 months!
Rebekah
@rebekah
6 years ago
10 posts
they look amazing!

/ 3

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form