dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlocks 6 months

Edouard
@edouard
14 years ago
21 posts
Hi guys,

Here is my timeline. I am finishing my third month :)

I did them myself by mixing twist and crochet.

The first picture is day one: 25th of July 2010
I had bands in my hair for a month and after founding this website I took them off.

The second picture is my 1st month anniversary: 16th of August 2010
I did some maintenance the week before with a crochet needle and took the picture after shower.

The third picture is end of month 2: 17th of September 2010
I luved my chunky locks after maintenance (still with crochet).
By the way, it was the last time I used the crochet and don't plan to use it anymore...

updated by @edouard: 02/14/15 02:53:58AM
Edouard
@edouard
14 years ago
21 posts
To continue hehe...Here are the last pictures...really fresh taken today.3rd month: 17th of October 2010I had a lot of trouble during my 3rd month. I started to use BS and ACV for the first time... :(I made my BS mix and scrubed my hair (not gently...) and then soaked it for 10 min, then rinced it with ACV and... after drying pretty much all my locks were gone!I was so disappointed...Started to look better during the middle of the month and a week ago I did construction work. My hair was really dusty and decided to clean it properly. once again, big trouble happened (see http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/hair-loss-and-dread?xg_source=activity#axzz12ahzVnWh ).But I am still really motivated... "Never give up"They start to look better. And as said before I am now going 100% natural, no beads, no crochet, nothing...just time.I will continue to post every months.Bless.

updated by @edouard: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well u do not scrub at all with the bs and u rinse b4 u use acv ot else it causes a chem reactionbut they are looking better and will keep getting better

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Edouard
@edouard
14 years ago
21 posts
Experience hehe.Sure I won't scrub anymore and I think that I now know how to use BS and ACV.
Lisandre Tessier
@lisandre-tessier
14 years ago
17 posts
They keep on getting better :) And I'm sure they will continue to do so. Your locks are really gorgeous :)
Edouard
@edouard
14 years ago
21 posts

Lisandre Tessier said:
They keep on getting better :) And I'm sure they will continue to do so. Your locks are really gorgeous :)
Edouard
@edouard
14 years ago
21 posts
Hey hey,1st of November 2010:3 months and 1 week today, first hope in my dready life ^^.I can really feel and see the difference, they get tighter... luv'it.

Next upload coming soon heheBless
updated by @edouard: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Jamie Thompson
@jamie-thompson
14 years ago
36 posts
They look soo sick man, cant wait till i get this far. starting to look way more unique without the crochet
YunieTheOracle
@yunietheoracle
14 years ago
8 posts
Wow, your dreads look great! They really suit you!
Heather
@heather
14 years ago
1,291 posts
they look amazing!

Edouard said:
Hey hey,

1st of November 2010:
3 months and 1 week today, first hope in my dready life ^^.

I can really feel and see the difference, they get tighter... luv'it.

Next upload coming soon hehe

Bless

updated by @heather: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form