Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lookie what I found this morning !

Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
yaaay, they'll start appearing before you know it...pretty soon you'll be losing count ;D
updated by @tomasu: 07/22/15 06:09:55AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts

You know, my husband said that same thing! I have always used good products and gotten hair cuts religiously. I also deep conditined 2-3 times a week with a reconstructor and treated my hair very well. When I just stopped with conditioner my hair was like..."Yikes, why don't you love me anymore!?" You guys are probably right. My friends used to say that my hair was like a commercial because it was so shiny and healthy looking...that is another reasons they were upset about me growing dreads. "Your hair is beautiful, why do you wanna ruin it?" Lol Ah well. Love you right back mama! <3
NaturalWomyn said:
YIPPEE!!!! You have some loop action goin on there mama!I'm so glad you didn't give up! I was thinking about it the other day and I was wondering if because you're a hair dresser your hair was rather healthy to begin with? Like you probably got regular hair cuts and used good quality shampoo and conditioners?? Maybe that's what's making it take a lil longer than you had hoped? Now correct me if I'm wrong, contrary to popular belief i have zero problems being wrong lol! My hair knotted up fast but it was pretty damaged I think the last time I got a trim was like 8 years ago! So anyway my point is that even though it may take some extra patience on your part I bet you will have super healthy strong dreadlocks once they mature! Love you lady!
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts

Fred, the tap in my sink is is a smaller, less powerful stream than my shower head. Infact my shower head is one of those oversized ones that simulates rainfall. In the sink I can also adjust the flow, unlike my shower. I just think it puts alot less force onto my hair.
Metalhead Fred said:
I'm intrigued by this sink wash, no matter how long I leave the BS in for or how cold the water is when I rinse, I still have quite a bit of dandruff and flakey scum stuck to parts of my scalp. It's disgusting! What do you do, fill the kitchen sink with warm water and dunk your head in!? How is it any different from washing in the shower?
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
i think soaking your whole head in the filled sink can be helpful to penetrate the hair and get to the actual scalp with the BS.
jordan scott
@jordan-scott
14 years ago
5 posts
HELLLYEAAA :D
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
14 years ago
141 posts
Yaya!!! Awesome!

/ 2
Dislike 0