Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how to dread

Jessica Aukema
@jessica-aukema
14 years ago
11 posts
Lucky! i braided one of my dreads that were giving me a hard time, and then afterwards found this website that didn't suggest braiding. so when i went to take out the braid, the end dreaded fantastically, and the only way i could have gotten it out was to cut it. so i left it alone. now, the braid has disappeared (somewhere in the dread, i presume?) and i have 4 inches of straight hair-but a sweet knot at the end. lol.. should have left that one ALONE. good luck.. oh, and QUIT TOUCHING THEM! lol.. except to separate from congo-ing Jessica Reyes said:
Yeah I took em out and tnr'd...and now I am officially done touching them...let it be known, I will only wash them and spray them with seasalt from time to time!

ricky williams said:
well you could leave it like that and eventually the tip would be just like the rest although id just undo the braids

Jessica Reyes said:
I braided just the tips cuz they were kind of loos and I wanted them to hold together somehow...I know, sounds silly....but then I twist them and I left it out overnight, slept on em and they're combining already, getting all tangled up, the only thing I'm specifically worried about though is the tips because they're braided are wayyyy thinner than the rest of the dread and I don't want to end up with like....idk, fatties with very large areas of thin ends...idk, I'm just gonna twist and rip, I already have one that's pretty much tight because of tnr...I was most pleasantly suprised
Amy2
@amy2
14 years ago
2 posts
Which technique is best for very long hair? Thanks
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
natural long hair dreads so fastall starter methods are just to start short hair thats too short to dread naturalysure some ppl use em in longer hair but in 99% of all cases its pointless only a small number are resistent to natural dreading so mat require help )(usualy just reducing oiliness and keeping hands away is enough tho) Amy said:
Which technique is best for very long hair? Thanks

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form