Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New to dreading

Tilo
@tilo
14 years ago
10 posts
Ok, I've finally decided to go through with the dreading process. Woot. But right now im looking for some tips on how to start. I want to go the "au natural" so I guess more than anything i'm wondering exactly what shampoo or w/e i need will be the best way to go. I dont comb my hair as is, but i guess my shampoo w/ conditioner in it doesnt help the process. Just lookin for some insight. thanks =D
updated by @tilo: 01/13/15 08:46:20PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well welcomeu can try the baking soda deep cleanse or the maylees garden bar in the shops herebaking sodas probly best since u dont touch the hair just soak iotsea salt6 sprays help alot so do wool tams or wool sweaters over your pillow

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tilo
@tilo
14 years ago
10 posts
So just get a bowl of baking soda and water and soak my hair in it? What ratio if water to baking soda is best? And thank you.

soaringeagle said:
well welcome u can try the baking soda deep cleanse or the maylees garden bar in the shops herebaking sodas probly best since u dont touch the hair just soak iotsea salt6 sprays help alot so do wool tams or wool sweaters over your pillow
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well not exactlyratios 1 tablespoon per cup of water 1/3 cup per gallon approximatelyu can add oils like teatree and rosemary etc to treat dandruff etc(theres probably over 100 threads on this washing method so udse search)pour over wet dreadslet soak 10 minutes or longerrince wellmix 1 tablespoon vinager ()apple cider or any other) same oils same waterpour over head wait 1-3 min rinseearly on till dreads are formed make the vinager weaker leave on less as it softens hairu can add sea salt to the mix a spoonful per gallon a pinch per cuprinse well after using bs and acvthey rinse easy but cant hurt to be thorough

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form