Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

2 months old :)

Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
Just thought I'd pop in to add some pics of my baby dreadies at 2 months. Last Friday or Saturday was my 2 months marker. Even though I've had to tie them up more than I'd like to for work, they are coming along nicely if you ask me. Ask my hubby, and he thinks it just looks like a mess! Oh well.OK apparently attaching doesn't work how I thought it would.. gotta try and figure out which image code to use here... 2 months 2 months 2 months 2 months
updated by @katie-murphy: 02/14/15 06:39:46AM
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
Hey they are looking sick and seem to be locking really well.
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
Thanks. Just for comparison sake, here was the back of my head at 1 week. I think the back is where you see the most progress... 1 week
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
They are looking really good :DI love your curls ...bet your dreads will be at least a little curly ;)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
looking great :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
Not sure curly is the right word.. But I'm expecting them to be very bumpy. I have this one that had looped, and then had hair tangle around it right where it looped. That one is pretty cool. Up close you can totally tell my hair is dreading. But it still hasn't quite hit the "hot mess" stage yet, which I for one am looking forward to. Paula said:
They are looking really good :D
I love your curls ...bet your dreads will be at least a little curly ;)
Andelynn
@andelynn
14 years ago
50 posts
Your hair is beautiful! I wish I had nice curls like you that will naturally knot up! My hair is very straight and silky, they need a little help to knot up. 3 months of not combing at all and using non-residue shampoo - and then the baking soda mix has led to nothing. Not one knot, not one tangle. lol! So tonight I started twisting and ripping with a little back-combing mixed in to help them along. I hope it works out for me.Anyway, I just love, love, love your hair! Your dreads will be fantastic!Thanx for sharing the pix! :)
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
Andelynn said:
Your hair is beautiful! I wish I had nice curls like you that will naturally knot up! My hair is very straight and silky, they need a little help to knot up. 3 months of not combing at all and using non-residue shampoo - and then the baking soda mix has led to nothing. Not one knot, not one tangle. lol! So tonight I started twisting and ripping with a little back-combing mixed in to help them along. I hope it works out for me.

Anyway, I just love, love, love your hair! Your dreads will be fantastic!

Thanx for sharing the pix! :)
Thanks :) I've spent almost my entire life hating my curls, and super-thick hair, up until about 2 months ago. lol. Good luck getting yours to knot up. Have you tried a salt-water spray? Maybe it would help a bit?
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
oohh you're pretty and have Awesome hair! You're dreads are gonna be sick, great progress for being so young. i also like your septum piercing! :o) Many Blessings
Lisandre Tessier
@lisandre-tessier
14 years ago
17 posts
Aww! Tehy're sooo cute! But seriously, those are going to be some bad ass locks! :D Glad to see they've started to do their thing :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form