14 years ago
76 posts
mmm weird. welp baking soda it is.
updated by @julie-ellis: 07/18/15 06:38:27PM
Julie Ellis
@julie-ellis
14 years ago
76 posts
do i need a credit card to purchase things from the site..because if so i dont have one haha.
Lion Paw
@lion-paw
14 years ago
1 posts
It's all about the right shampoo. Any health foodstore will have some good stuff worthy of your dreads. Many a long time rastafari I have talked to who have been locked for years>>> suggest washing with shampoo at least semi regularly. Even Damian Marley with well worn locks throws it out in one of his songs "Several mornings she shampoos my locks" from "Beautiful". Ive never had problems with left over residue or rinsing out all of the soap. Most large retail stores at this point have something decent. A good rule of thumb is no laural sulphates, amongst other "things". I think of it as healthy hair makes healthy dreads.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
you can go to CVS , walmart, target and lots of super markets and get a prepaid credit card. You just add the amount onto it at the store and then you can use it anywhere you need a credit card. Julie Ellis said:
do i need a credit card to purchase things from the site..because if so i dont have one haha.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form