Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help, TnR or BC?

Andrew
@andrew
14 years ago
9 posts
Well i have been in the process to get dreads for a WHILE now and im already past all that wax bullshit, totally. My plan is to TnR but was wondering if i can still make em at least 1 inch by 1 inch? My hair is currently at 8inches-ish and dont want my dreads to look all skinny when they grow longer and when i pull em back to look like some little braids, everyone says TnR makes better for some skinnier locks. So im thinking should i backcomb instead, which i do know SE says is more damaging and whatnot.thanks yallll.
updated by @andrew: 01/13/15 08:44:51PM
ratcakie
@ratcakie
14 years ago
60 posts
i agree totaly with knottysleeves. i back combed my self but didnt do the 50 billion combs per inch shit that is recommended. i sort of went for the half odd inch to an inch size sections as i have very fine hair and they are not thin dreads at all but nor are they *fatties* so depends on ya hair type i spose, and just how fat you want them... if you do go for the back combing meth, aim to get them tight enough to maintain sections when and if they *undo* and just let em do there thing from there(rip and wash regualy) theres some good advice on here for all lifestyles etc... so keep reading regualy.... a little advice... stay away from mirrors etc... for prob 6 mths or so coz there ARE going to do sum crazy shit that aint what you want....otherwise, happy travels...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form