Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq's A-B routine

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dreadheadhq recommends an A-B routine now im not even going to pretend to understand the logic of this (can someone try to translate it into something sensible?)but from what i gather its 1 week to create knots 1 week to tighten..so what does this mimic in natural dreading?wait for it..the answers so simpleyour gonna go wtfbeing awake and being asleep!!but he stretches it out to a week without sleep then a week in a comawhen your awake your moving your creating knotswhen your asleep your compressing the knots making them tightnow wouldnt a more rapid cycle make a knot tighten it make another tighten it obviously result in dreads faster?it is the cycle of lifeits the natural rhythm of the human existence and the planetary motionso i suppose you need to mark on your calendar a knotting week a tightening week and so on and only knot only tighten twice a month?(please explain what these weeks entail? how many hours work each week)i cant remember what the date is but i can see the sun go up and downits easy to remember to wake up and go to sleepwhy do you need a routine to follow when your body already follows a routine?someone please tell me how it makes sense!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:43:45PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I like that comparison, pretty decent and accurate, lol:)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
so what exactly is it suposed to be i mean what are u suposed to do wax and palm roll a week and poke poke poke b week? or what i dont get it

--
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi wish this guy would fall off the face of the earth really and take his brainless disciples with him!!!!!dreadlocks are not about WORK,PRODUCTS,JAMMING SHARP METAL OBJECTS INTO HAIR...etc etcthey are about patience,love,understanding,and most of all MINIMALISM!!!! MINIMAL EFFORT!!!!! STOP SPREADING THE INSTA DREADS MENTALITY JC!!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
jc and his 12 deciples hahahahawell i have a feeling hes got more then 12 but maybe 12% of ppl who ever fell for his crap are so brainless they follow him straight to sticky dread hell

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form