Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ooopppss!?!?

jewelz
@jewelz
14 years ago
5 posts
The worst thing ever happened, I had already T&R-ed my hair had the little dreads going and everything, the accidetally washed my hair with shampoo and conditoner. I forgot that would untangle my dreads. So now my hairs all nice and straight now. So what us the fastest,easist, best way to redread my hair. Help is very appriciated.Peace. ^_^ jewelz
updated by @jewelz: 01/13/15 08:43:07PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
wash it with baking soda to help it get some more texture and loose the slipperiness from the conditioner
jewelz
@jewelz
14 years ago
5 posts
Okay, thanks I'll try that ,,I appriciate the helpPeace, ^_^ jewelz

NaturalWomyn said:
wash it with baking soda to help it get some more texture and loose the slipperiness from the conditioner
jewelz
@jewelz
14 years ago
5 posts
One thing I didn't mention is: I have straight, long, thick hairPeace. ^_^ jewelz
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
14 years ago
66 posts
try giving it a wee spray with seasalt water too. it'll help with the texture and start getting things going again (:
jewelz
@jewelz
14 years ago
5 posts
Yeah me and ras j try to go to the beach as much as possible. Thanks I appriciate the helppeace. ^_^ jewelz

Mannie 'Love' said:
try giving it a wee spray with seasalt water too. it'll help with the texture and start getting things going again (:
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
14 years ago
66 posts
That's what we're here for (:
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
let us know how it works out! Many Blessings
jewelz
@jewelz
14 years ago
5 posts
I'll let you guys know how the dreads turn out after this tragity. Thanks again for help guys.Peace. ^_^ jewelz
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
trow away the conditioner so u cant ever accidentally use it again

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form