Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

crochet to natural

That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
8 years ago
64 posts
Ok my friend said he started his the crochet way and after they were done he just let them be. I haven't seen him in like 2 months but wat do u think the outcome of that was. He said to try it and see if it works??? Any ideas?
updated by @that-irie-guy: 02/14/15 04:44:35AM
Atom
@atom
8 years ago
124 posts
Exactly what mine will be on august 25th
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
8 years ago
64 posts
Do u like them. Any regrets?
Atom
@atom
8 years ago
124 posts
Well considering that some of them have come about completely out, it seemed like a waste of time cuz it took foreverrr to crochet them all. But the ones that came undone dnt have any sign of damage. Haven't used a microscope but they look fine so I just t&r'd em n put a bead on em. Alotta ppl have alot better luck with the crocheted locks staying put tho. My hairs just so fine n strait.. plus it's short.. I'd say go for it..

That_Irie_Guy said:
Do u like them. Any regrets?
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
8 years ago
64 posts
Yea I got fine straight hair too. I think I might just try. Kinda crazy they came undone it doesn't seem like it would be possible lol when I saw my friends last time they were done prettty tight and that seems like it would never come apart haha
Atom
@atom
8 years ago
124 posts
Lol u would think so bro.. Mine were tight too.. N some of em are still legit.. Few have shrunken n gotten even better. Lemme kno how it turns out..

That_Irie_Guy said:
Yea I got fine straight hair too. I think I might just try. Kinda crazy they came undone it doesn't seem like it would be possible lol when I saw my friends last time they were done prettty tight and that seems like it would never come apart haha
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
8 years ago
64 posts
Mos def bra u too ill take a look at ur pics. Its the patience thing that's killik me haha but I'm gettin better.
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
8 years ago
64 posts
How long did yours take to lay down? So I don't look like coolio haha
Atom
@atom
8 years ago
124 posts
I totally understand.. N it prolly took a couple weeks to lay down.. U can tell the difference in my "one month" pics.. They got alot softer n felt alot better.. It's just hard waiting on the naturalness to happen but I have a good feeling it will.

That_Irie_Guy said:
How long did yours take to lay down? So I don't look like coolio haha
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
8 years ago
298 posts
Twist and rip? backcomb?
 / 5

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus