13 years ago
6 posts

taaaa :P

updated by @wildhorse: 07/09/15 09:19:10PM
Canon P
@canon-p
13 years ago
50 posts

or, better yet, send it back and get ur $15 back!

Lonnie Berg said:

Do yourself a favor and don't put wax on or in your hair, It'll do nothing but cause problems and you'll end up regretting it! Wax doesn't belong on hair!

vonathon daniel said:
i just recieved some dread wax and my hairs about an inch should i just take the wax and start twisting
Terra Harrison
@terra-harrison
13 years ago
1 posts

So, i pretty much just started dreading about two months ago give or take. And i'm trying to keep it all natural. No products what so ever. Just backcoming and twisting and rubbing it thru my hands. seems to be working just fine. i already have two little ones in the front a bunch of random big ones randomly placed through out my hair. Its a very slow process and the rest of my hair that i haven't started on just looks nappy and crazy and drives me a little insane. but i agree that wax does not belong in my hair no matter how much it's supposed to speed up this process. I'm so glad I decided to start this finally after years of talking about it (:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well the backcombuing and rubbing isnt "natural" but at least yoir not waxing

and wax doesnt speed anything up it prevents dreaduing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andre'
@andre
13 years ago
29 posts
I know you advised me not to towel rub and I'm not :) when I dry my hair it doesn't matter if it's clockwise or whatever correct? Just dry it with the towel or sun ? Bless*
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i would just shake it iut let it air dry really

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

when i get out of the shower after a rinse, the only things that touch my hair is my hands, and that is ONLY to break up, or separate the bigguns. other than that when my hair is soaked and air drying i really enjoy the feeling of bending back or to the side and giving my babies a shake. feels good :)

shea bannon
@shea-bannon
13 years ago
19 posts

What if you dont think natural dreads would look good on you ? i mean when i get dreads im going to get to twist and rip, is it bad to want uniform dreads? hmm so many questions iv considered natural dreads but i just dont think it would work for me?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they look great on everyone

if u tnr they still go wild for a time

why would u want uniformn dreads?

all i can tell u is when ppl start over the number that start over to go natural is ..well a very high percentage the number that went natural then start over other ways is very very low

i wouldnt say nn existant cause it happens

well u can look at the natural dreads poll for an idea

i think the "only went natural would concider other methods" option got only 2-4 votes

--
shea bannon
@shea-bannon
13 years ago
19 posts

but how to useparateand stuff and dusnt it take a long time to get how long did yours get ?

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form