Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural dreadlocks or neglect method dreading

vonathon daniel
@vonathon-daniel
15 years ago
3 posts
i just recieved some dread wax and my hairs about an inch should i just take the wax and start twisting
updated by @vonathon-daniel: 07/22/15 12:23:58PM
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
15 years ago
155 posts
Throw that wax in the trash can, and just let your hair do its own thing
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
Do yourself a favor and don't put wax on or in your hair, It'll do nothing but cause problems and you'll end up regretting it! Wax doesn't belong on hair! vonathon daniel said:
i just recieved some dread wax and my hairs about an inch should i just take the wax and start twisting
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
15 years ago
72 posts
How long should my hair be to start the natural process (if this matters)? My hair is quite curly would this make it more or less suitable for this method? (Actually my hair is a mixture of textures) Cheers
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
to start it dont matter buut u may not see actual dreading till its bout 5-6 inches averagecurly hair dreads fast n easy naturaly Perculator said:
How long should my hair be to start the natural process (if this matters)? My hair is quite curly would this make it more or less suitable for this method? (Actually my hair is a mixture of textures) Cheers

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hatsdontfit
@hatsdontfit
15 years ago
1 posts
i love the natural method of locking my hair it allows me to wash it as much as i want. i dont seperate, and my hair began to lock in a month. check out my locks
Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
I just want to say(lol) i have never used conditoner in my lifee but i wash my hair daily sometimes using shampoo, i don't have dreads at all
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I find this simply impossible to believe without further evidence than a blank statement.there are too many factors as to why this is so-you brush with your hands/brush-shampoo has conditioner in it-your hair is too shortI've never seen anyone with hair that was at least down to their shoulders that didn't give them trouble due to all the knots that would form constantly.
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
yea but did you comb it or run your fingers through you hair? Robbbb said:
I just want to say(lol) i have never used conditoner in my lifee but i wash my hair daily sometimes using shampoo, i don't have dreads at all
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
after reading this I feel like I should let my hair dread naturally but, I've already bought a comb and a thing for loose hair. I don't know what to do. I wish I had got on this site like a week earlier and then there would be no problem. I'm so fucking conflicted!

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form