Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Updated w/1 week progress pics!

Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
Today is my fourth day neglecting my hair, and one of the guys plus one girl at school today asked me if I was dreading my hair. Apparently it looks like it already!Here's a pic on day 1: Photobucket And Today: Photobucket Ok, so today makes a week of dreading, here are my pics of this morning: 1 week 1 week If you look, you can see a couple there in the back, I don't know if you can tell from the pic, but those ones are actually knotted up (loosely, but nicely)
updated by @katie-murphy: 02/15/15 08:33:39AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
4 days progress makes me think u will find actual dreads in no9 time week 2 i bet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
I already have about 4 curls in the back that have started to chunk up nicely, I had to separate them yesterday, they were trying to eat each other! And the front is staying separate well, but not knotting yet.Oh and I wanted to ask, for a sea salt spray (since I don't have a convenient ocean to swim in), what is a good ratio of salt to water?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
spoonful per spraybottle (isnt it amazing jonny sells a pennies worth of salt for 10 bucks?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Your hair is soo curly!! I'm sure you will dread very fast :D
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
That's what I'm hoping for ;) I'm seeing tiny progress every day. Who knew it could be so fun to just watch your hair! Paula said:
Your hair is soo curly!! I'm sure you will dread very fast :D
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
You are super adorable! hair looks great too!
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
Aww thank you! NaturalWomyn said:
You are super adorable! hair looks great too!
Murphy the rasta
@murphy-the-rasta
14 years ago
58 posts
they will form great!kinky~
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
I wish I could find my real camera instead of my phone camera, I have a few baby dreads already! In the back, at the crown of my head, I have about 5 or 6 back there, I've been messing with those ones a bit though, because I wanted to keep my part, so I can have even piggytails. My phone camera won't show them very well though :(I think the sea salt spray is really helping. I spray my hair down, then go for a drive on the freeway with the windows all down until it dries. I should go borrow my dad's convertible, I'll bet that would help even more lol.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form