Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural dreads photos or timeline ??

Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Great post HUM!! Really diggin the link.
updated by @alden: 07/23/15 03:26:28AM
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Dude your dreads are awesome! Very organic looking. HUMMINGBIRD LOVE GORILLA said:
yes I have a blog that has my journey from 4 months to current about 1yr
http://hummingbirdlovegorilla.wordpress.com/

only thing is my hair is a different texture than yours so you might not be able to use it as a reference, you might want to check out YouTube.com/iheartchrist might get a better idea of what to expect with your hair type
Bobbi
@bobbi
14 years ago
27 posts
I've got photos from my natural dreads from the beginning up until like 9 months or something posted on my profile. I just hit the ten month mark on August 1st but haven't updated photos yet but it gives you another idea of what you can expect for yourself.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
It's awesome to look at peoples timelines to get inspiration but you never know what you're gonna get. No ones journey will ever be the same! I had my last set of locks for a few years and this set is totally different! My husband has had 2 different sets over the past 14 years and his were totally different too. So ~Inspiration Move You Brightly~ but stay away from idealizing what you think or want them to be cause it will be a beautiful unpredictable surprise! Many Blessings
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
and since then taken today..... about 8 weeks now

updated by @neil-coe: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
HUMMINGBIRD LOVE GORILLA
@hummingbird-love-gorilla
14 years ago
12 posts
thanks bro!!!! check the blog from time to time! Alden said:
Great post HUM!! Really diggin the link.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form