Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

HashFlare
Dreadlocks Forums

natural dreads photos or timeline ??

Alden
@alden
7 years ago
303 posts
Great post HUM!! Really diggin the link.
updated by @alden: 07/23/15 03:26:28AM
Jdwood
@jdwood
7 years ago
275 posts
Dude your dreads are awesome! Very organic looking.HUMMINGBIRD LOVE GORILLA said:
yes I have a blog that has my journey from 4 months to current about 1yr
http://hummingbirdlovegorilla.wordpress.com/

only thing is my hair is a different texture than yours so you might not be able to use it as a reference, you might want to check out YouTube.com/iheartchrist might get a better idea of what to expect with your hair type
Bobbi
@bobbi
7 years ago
27 posts
I've got photos from my natural dreads from the beginning up until like 9 months or something posted on my profile. I just hit the ten month mark on August 1st but haven't updated photos yet but it gives you another idea of what you can expect for yourself.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
7 years ago
849 posts
It's awesome to look at peoples timelines to get inspiration but you never know what you're gonna get. No ones journey will ever be the same! I had my last set of locks for a few years and this set is totally different! My husband has had 2 different sets over the past 14 years and his were totally different too. So ~Inspiration Move You Brightly~ but stay away from idealizing what you think or want them to be cause it will be a beautiful unpredictable surprise! Many Blessings
neil coe
@neil-coe
7 years ago
361 posts
and since then taken today..... about 8 weeks now

updated by @neil-coe: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
HUMMINGBIRD LOVE GORILLA
@hummingbird-love-gorilla
7 years ago
12 posts
thanks bro!!!! check the blog from time to time!Alden said:
Great post HUM!! Really diggin the link.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form