Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

official statement on dreading systems dread tool use crocheting

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
weirdsistas are threattening to sue me because they cant read.well i decided to make an official statement on our (the sites collective opinion) on so called dreading systems (like weirdsistas sisterlocks nappylocks brotherlocks etc) and crochetting and all dread tool use (interlocking loose hair tools etc)all dread tools used cause damage when you push a metal object threough a dread it causes harm breaking hairs there is no "right way" to do this that can allow you to claim it does no harm.we can never recomend harmful methods this goes against our philosophyyou are welcome to use these methods but you cannot sue for harming your good name because we tell the truth you alone are responsible for harming your good name by using harmful methods.you can change your methods to be less harmful at any timewe however cannot change the truth.sorry if people learning the truth upsets you that is not our problem

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 12:18:16PM
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
It's such a shame SE. People are really effed-up these days... Crochetting is really harmful and thats that..
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
i really wish i didnt use the crochet method its really messed my hair up :(
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
it sure wont be hard to find winesses if they do try suing..lolwe even have a loctician on the site who uses crochet only because his clients arent very smart and demand it he ruined his own dreads they are all falling off and her warns clients they should just go naturalbut theres so much info about instant dreads thats what uneducated ppl want and think is best

--
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
How the hell can they even sue man?? Have they copyrighted "Crochetting"???They cant do shit.... soaringeagle said:
it sure wont be hard to find winesses if they do try suing..lol
we even have a loctician on the site who uses crochet only because his clients arent very smart and demand it he ruined his own dreads they are all falling off and her warns clients they should just go natural
but theres so much info about instant dreads thats what uneducated ppl want and think is best
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Either way, the post doesn't even mention them past the title, so they can shove it up theirs...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
and the title only mentions the patenting dreading not the sisterlocks casethey are being harrassing on facebook tooso is that other crocheting chick that was just arguing arguing arguing for days on end u remembver the 1 that claimed its normal to hear hairs ripping when u tug on a dread..l;olits funny how they claim they do no harm then turn around to say the harm they do is normal for dreads..

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
oh yeah I remember her...maybe it's time to just block them and stop wasting energy on them...they are obviously going to be stubborn to the end... soaringeagle said:
and the title only mentions the patenting dreading not the sisterlocks case
they are being harrassing on facebook too
so is that other crocheting chick that was just arguing arguing arguing for days on end u remembver the 1 that claimed its normal to hear hairs ripping when u tug on a dread..l;ol
its funny how they claim they do no harm then turn around to say the harm they do is normal for dreads..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
well i staerted a new crochet recovery groupwell crochet and dread toolswanna know something funny?when the weirdsistas joined to spam they told me they do not use or recomend crochet they said crochet is very bad and they warn against it then said they use a special weaveing technique that uses a hook but isnt damagingbut then now they say they used crochet for 15 years without harmhow can they 1stt claim to not use crochet cause it is harmful then say they do use it but without harm?just another johnny clean in a dress i guess.

--
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
You know what SE...It pisses Johnny Clean and all his minions nine ways to sunday that their lies are being unravalled...Where each and everyone of these sites talk about techniques and "information" about dreads...they ultimately point out that "buy my product or your dreads wont be cool or sexy or hot or watever they r gng for"....hence the so-called information is not unbiased...here...I havent been force fed any info...hell its a forum where I get advice from billion diff dreadies..so its even impossible to have an agenda...I think people should really get smart enough to understand that....people like clean can only stop existing if we stop buying their things...they sell DISINFORMATION not information.I believe this is the only forum that has "information" on dreads and how easy they are to have and maintain (something that it symbolizes itself...not fucking taking a metal latch and welding dreads together)....peace soaringeagle said:
well i staerted a new crochet recovery group

well crochet and dread tools
wanna know something funny?
when the weirdsistas joined to spam they told me they do not use or recomend crochet they said crochet is very bad and they warn against it then said they use a special weaveing technique that uses a hook but isnt damaging
but then now they say they used crochet for 15 years without harm
how can they 1stt claim to not use crochet cause it is harmful then say they do use it but without harm?
just another johnny clean in a dress i guess.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form