Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Finally finished TnR!!

Mama Harrison
@mama-harrison
14 years ago
117 posts
Well, it took me 9 days to TnR my whole mess of hair, but I love it! I am super glad that I went this route vs. the salon route (thanks to all here who helped to steer me right). They look much better than I had anticipated they would this early on--I was prepared for much yuckiness, but I am diggin' them already. My hubby loves loves loves them, too! I tried to count them but it is really hard to get an accurate count with so many--so--I settled on something between 140-160. I separated them randomly and then braided them and secured with bands then over the course of 9 days I TnR'd each braided section (I made 3 dreadlocks out of each piece of the braid--so 1 braid=3 dreadlocks) and have a good mix of sizes with the back being mostly larger and the front being mostly smaller dreadlocks. I am going to try to dye some of them soon because my naturally light blonde hair looks much, much darker now that it is dreaded (as I thought it would) and I like myself blonde.Dang, my arms hurt.
updated by @mama-harrison: 01/13/15 08:39:39PM
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
hey they look really good, ive had mine for a week and theyre lookin perty good i mite say myself, but eh u looking SNAZZY!!!!!!! :D
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
They look great!! Congratulations on finishing them :)
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
wow that's a lot of little dreads! awesome :)
Raven Renee
@raven-renee
14 years ago
10 posts
Holy Wow! Very nice. You are going to have such a wonderful head of locks! Great dedication you have also
Mama Harrison
@mama-harrison
14 years ago
117 posts
Holy Wow! Very nice. You are going to have such a wonderful head of locks! Great dedication you have also
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form