Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural dreadlockss?

GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I think you should just leave em alone for two or three weeks and they will dread. You will always have a little bit of roots that haven't dreaded and that is good, that is how it is supposed to be. Other than washing once or twice a week don't do anything. After a week or two you can do a little separating.
updated by @greygargoyle: 07/13/15 01:45:28PM
Beck2
@beck2
14 years ago
16 posts
okay. thanks for the tips greygargoyle.peace.
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
I started mine the last week in May so I guess I am about 5-6 weeks in. Just stop combing and after about 2 weeks you will see the hair start to cluster together naturally. I did a little twist and rip around my face because I was afraid they would clump too fat. But the reality is that the totally natural dreads at the back of my head are my absolute favorites. No backkcombing is necessary because they will knot totally naturally and my t&r dreads are maturing at exactly the same rate as the totally natural ones. If I find dreads that have formed perfect sizes for me then I slip a bead onto them. If they are clustering too fat then I tear them apart. But they will do all the work on their own and you can just relax :)
Beck2
@beck2
14 years ago
16 posts
true that. thankyou:) CrazyDaizy99 said:
I started mine the last week in May so I guess I am about 5-6 weeks in. Just stop combing and after about 2 weeks you will see the hair start to cluster together naturally. I did a little twist and rip around my face because I was afraid they would clump too fat. But the reality is that the totally natural dreads at the back of my head are my absolute favorites. No backkcombing is necessary because they will knot totally naturally and my t&r dreads are maturing at exactly the same rate as the totally natural ones. If I find dreads that have formed perfect sizes for me then I slip a bead onto them. If they are clustering too fat then I tear them apart. But they will do all the work on their own and you can just relax :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form