Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i want dreads, but i dont want dreads that look like dreads

GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I wanted fake dreads for a while but after being on this site for a few days to a week I completely changed my mind. Now I can't possibly be forced to even touch my hair anymore. I love the natural look now. I especially like loose hair and roots.
Kimba
@kimba
14 years ago
16 posts
Made me think of this quote by Ghandi:Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.~Sums up my dread journey perfectly!What is good for me is good for me and what is good for you is good for you :) I don't see the point in putting down someones hair style just because they like neat/uniformed/maintained/lumpy/natural/frizzy/WHATEVER Personally I love my crazy looking curly dreads but that (IMO) doesn't give me the right to judge how some one else loves their locks or say (YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!) lol only when someone is crocheting or sticking sharp objects in their hair/eyes etc I think its helpful to maybe let them know they are doing damage....Love to allkimba The Dreaded Shell said:
I dunno I think freedom is a myth we are never truly free, life is for living just because you choose a certain way doesn't mean its a fault... I believe judgement can hold back freedom of the mind, your vision of happiness may not be the same as another's :-)

Joshua
@joshua
14 years ago
1 posts
couldnt make it out to see everybody. :(it was to be my first gathering Earthstudios said:
I have faith this website will prevail to the undusputed #1 deadlock lifechoice site on the internet and all dread product phonys will crumble and only truth will be spread. Some might even venture to say this will be the place that will connect us all, and together we'll create a nicer, kinder world for our children.......

"There will come a time when the Earth grows sick and when it does a tribe will gather from all the cultures of the World who believe in deeds and not words. They will work to heal it...they will be known as the "Warriors of the Rainbow."

www.welcomehome.org

96WY 97OR 00MT 01ID 06CO
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
I think at first people just dont know how to "make" dreads so they think thats how they should do it and do it perfectly. Thats how johnny gets any customers at all.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form