dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

want to dread? dont fall for dread kits! dread kit=dread death

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

dreadheadhq and knottyboy dread kits ruin dreadlocks

dread kits are a very bad way to get dreadlocks. at the very least theyre a massive waste of money, but at worse can cause your dreads to be cut off prematurely.dread kits as a waste of money: well this depends on how quickly you realize the mistake of using the kits to dread. if you find out that its all worthless, then you just spent between 30 and 70 dollars for a 1 dollar flea comb, and some mediocre shampoo. (and a pennies worth of salt that only costs you 10 dollars)dread kits as dread death: this happens when you follow the directions and dont bother researching further to realize you should never use wax or 1/2 the crap in the kits. you end up with stiff sticky dirty dreads that are heavy caked in wax and usually get cut off in 3 or 4 years to be started over right (without a kit)so how do you dread if the dread kits not worth using?simply,the dread kit makes dreading complicated and alot of work, you have to rub and roll constantly because waxy hair doesnt move or knot on its own so you must force it to move and knot with hundreds of hours of work.without a kit dreadings much simplermethod 1: do nothing use nothingyea its that easy just wash your hair and wait for dreads, they can dread in weeks or months but dreads will come with no effort no productsmethod 2: kick start em with lil knotting, this can be dont easily with lil damage using twist and rip method, or more damage by backcombingyou can even just rub your head with wooldepending how u start them dreads will form fast, however will still need weeks or months to really dreadthe dreading times are not much different between the 2 ways to dread, just the second sorta looks like dreads sooner, and the 1st tends tobe more relaxing less stressful and healthierdon't waste your money on dread kits when the best dreads don't come in a box, but come from living outside the box.everything you will ever need to grow real healthy dreads can be found on this site ...not in a kit

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:38:45PM
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Its all about the $$$$$ folks, they are not in the biz to be good people its about the dollar signs, and what better way to make some dough than to sell something that will naturally form anyways. Natural dreads look (In my opinion) way cooler than sectioned off grids of a waxy candle stix...... I hope you get to read this site over before you throw down your cash. Happy journeys to you all. :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i hate to laugh at dreads but dread kit dreads are hard to not laugh at i mean i get over it then feel bad for them but seeing them looking all proud of the "dreads" they made with the kit ..that stand straight up are stiff and sticky its comical for a moment but then you feel sorry for em knowing they'll either be starting over in 3 months ..or cutting them off in 3 yearsbut i know there will ve a day soon, probably within a year when people wont fond those sites 1st and wont have to get ripped off or end up with lost dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form