Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What's Next?

Akal Sahai
@akal-sahai
14 years ago
39 posts
that is so cool! What a special journey fate has ended up offering your family :) so glad you've found your plan and everything's working out. Nicole said:
Oh, and my 10 year old wants to join in with my 18 year old and I. :) We decided to make this a special journey with the 3 of us. Im pretty excited.

updated by @akal-sahai: 07/16/15 09:38:55AM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Yes in a sense except that you'd be using heavy conditioning treatments just to repair the crochet damage. Nicole said:
So, in a sense, wouldnt that be starting neglect? :) If Im not brushing and all?
Island Mamma said:
I agree with Jessica, I'd also do some recovery for at least a week, do some hot oil treatments, deep conditioning and deep cleaning and then start in with the backing soda wash and neglect. I wouldn't worry about brushing though, just conditioning for a week, crocheting broke a lot of your hair you wanna strengthen it first.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Amazing! Nicole said:
Ok. WE ARE DONE with the removal. I wouldnt wish that on anyone! All in all, 3 days and about 7 hours to get them all out. I do have 1 in still (too tight to get out) and 10 'root' bases left. I was losing way too much hair :/.
My plan now is:ACV rinse (1/2 acv 1/2 water) on hair. Letting it soak for about 30 mins. Then, an ION/protein treatment. Then a Neutregena Daily Clarifying wash with another acv rinse. Tomorrow Ill do a baking soda wash and start neglecting. :) I figure neglect has got to be the best way to 'heal' my hair.Ill update my timeline with pics tonight too. Im sure Ill be back with posts about how to section. :)Oh, and my 10 year old wants to join in with my 18 year old and I. :) We decided to make this a special journey with the 3 of us. Im pretty excited.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form