Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Something had to be done! well for sanity sakes anyways. :)

Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Started Dreads 6/11/10 Natural Method Hair 22-24 Inches Texture: SUPER FINE!!!! . Will update pic as they progressUpdate: 6/17/10 Ok Something had to be done, my hair was so frizzled at the bottom 6-8 inches or so that my hair was becoming the same matted mess as a cotton ball, I could see where my hair was trying to seperate on its own further towards the top so we ripped the botom section and did a little T&R where the hair was trying to seperate on its own, I got big sections small sections and medium sections not in any order what so ever, its how it was trying to seperate anyways, sooooo not 100% natural but my hair was turning into on giant cotton ball. Super split end madness is not ideal in my opinion. at any rate here they are T&R'd.
updated by @earthstudios: 01/13/15 08:38:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
coulda just seperated..lolbut they look good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Hey eagle, yeah I have been seperating them everyday, I guess I need to stress the fact my hair was extreamly damaged with frizzled split ends, one reason I decided to plunge for dreads was I didnt want to brush my hair 20 times a day anymore. The frizzled split ends worked the same as a hook and loop system on velcro. Madness man, I'm hoping with some T&R that they kinda stay to their seperate quarters I still assume I'll be ripping them apart but now It'll be a tad eaiser as I'll know where they go and where to rip.... I apologize to the Natural gods :) I'm only 90something percent now ha ha.... Thanks for the comment eagle, I should of snapped a pic of the wackyness... but from here on out just seperating... I PROMISE :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha well work with what ya goti can kinda imagine i once had all my dreads fused into 1 big mass by mugwort prickly ball thingswhat a pain in the ass that wasso i can imagine how it could suck to hafta pull all that apart daily

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
my god!, those are horrible in shoelaces, I cant imagine in my hair ahhhhhh ... making note to self :)
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
i agree, looking good man.
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
you guys are awesome, thanks for the comments next pic will be at one month after I get some cow shit worked into them....:) Joking!what weird things I read sometimes....
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form