Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural to t&r

Ras J
@ras-j
14 years ago
17 posts
so the other night i started from the fron with smaller dreads and went around the hairline of my head.. some bigger dreads in the back and top.. i havent finished my whole head with the back.. bottom of the back and some of the sides not dreaded.. my hari is wild.. very wild.. thick and curly.. as the pictures will show.. i didnt section and some hairs didnt make it into a dread.. these hairs will eventually become apart of a dread right? any thoughts u have or opinions tips or tricks will be appreciated..
updated by @ras-j: 01/13/15 08:38:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why would u t&r that hair?that hair would dread so easily with no efforti hope u let the rest go naturalcant wait to see how they turn outupdate often cause it will dread fast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
after making a mistake and crocheting I realised the best method is natural.I have seen people with natural dreads and they always look better, feel better probably too and last longer. just look at SE's hair soooo bloody awesome :D
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Dude, your hair doesn't need help!
Ras J
@ras-j
14 years ago
17 posts
thanks.. i didnt think i needed help either... i was hurried my a significant other that was frustrated by my nappy hair.. so i decided to move the dreads along according.. i will let the rest go naturaly...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form