Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Beach Dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i wouldnt care if the whole world was against me dreadin id dread anyway if i wanted to (oh wait i did want to so i did)and after i did my parents offered me 10,000 dollars to cut em (at a time when 100 dollars was a hell of alot to me) as ya can tell the bribery didnt work

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 10:06:52AM
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
I thought it was funny because once my husband finally told me to go for it and I just started letting my hair do its own thing he could not take his eyes off me so I think he is feeling happy I made the choice. Also, I was trying to use some of these hair styling tips to see what would work while I am such a fuzz ball. I made a fabric headband and I was trying to decide if I liked it when my son walked in and said "Mom, you look so pretty". So I think the headband idea is a keeper :)Thank you all who have generously welcomed me :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u are welcomed..but u can only stay if you post a timeline in the timelines section and post updates often ;) (often as defined by the rate of changes)ok im kidding u can star anyway but..we'd all love to see u make a timeline anyway

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form