Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

im amazed at how many are starting dreads over naturally

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i see we have a bunch of members now starting dreads over naturally.some just a few dreads they combed out to let go natural, but a few others combed out theyre whole head!.many had progressed pretty far too almost to dread maturity when they decided to start over.so if you started over naturally, why..also, bookmark this discussion and come back in the future to update us on how your natural dreading journey compared to other methods

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/03/18 03:31:57PM
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
its all you brother! spreading the word on wonderfull natural dreads!
J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
i would like to start over naturally but i've had my dreads for almost 10 months and im too attached to them. i would at lest try to get the remaining wax out :/ but i know before i die i will have natural dreads
Mélissa
@mlissa
14 years ago
1 posts
I've had dreads for 11 months started with backcombing and put wax at first but stopped when I've discoverded this site.. I had really bad dandruff that sticked in my dreads with all the wax I had.. So I decide to combed them out one by one to start naturally.. It's a big decision cuz they're my babies I like them so much but it's probly going to be worth it at the end.. My hair are thin and wavy so i'm wondering if it's really going to dread naturally..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it sure willyou'll be surprised

--
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
I have to agree with Benjah.... It's all thanks to you. imletting them grown and turn into dreadlocks naturally too. seems as though it looks and feels better
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Nature knows what she's doing, let her caress your hair into wonderful natty dreads.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
=) Long live those pure natty locks. HUGS FOR SISTER RAGS!!!Hugs all around! :P haha.I sense the happiness that you feel from cutting off that length. :P I like it. Sister Rags said:
By the way (apologies for such a long post), I changed my profile pic...see the bright sunlight in the upper corner? Well, that's my symbol for having "seen the light"...meaning....I have seen the light of the lies those dread sites spread and have chosen a new and freer path. YIPPPEEEE! Yes, my dreads are the tangible version of that new way, but they are a metaphor for SEEING THE LIGHT shine on many areas of my life.

Blessings!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wow rags hugs i love youi wonder if lisa would be happy with waitting a while and cutting off the made parts and salvaging at least a couple inches of new natural growthi have such mixed emotions about her shaving her head to start over i mean proud of her for making that choise but tempered with something else that feels bad for having to start over from bald..i admire her alot though but i feel would be easier on her if she did try to salvage even just 3 inchesi just lovethis community so much you guys are all just so amazing and special..you know all the negative impsact those sites have had on dreads in the last 10 years we can reverse in 3-5i'm confident of that..and you all are a part of thatjust think in a few years everytime u search dreadheadhq or knottyboy u might get 10000 pages saying i shaved off my dhhq/kb dreads to start over naturalyin fact watch for a new thread in a ferw minutes sorry to ask u guys to repeat emotional stories but theres a reason for it as u all know ..

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
your awesome rags here http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/we-all-shaved-or-started-over u inspired that

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/03/15 06:36:00AM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form