Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

If you could would you dread with a different method?

Nic Sullivan
@nic-sullivan
14 years ago
47 posts
Well i have had two sets of dreads and. Found my self thinking today. If i could would i have gone natural or kept with backcombing. So i was just wondering if any one else has had those thoughts. Cause to be quite honest i kinda wish i had just gone natural myself.Thanks for read'n =D
updated by @nic-sullivan: 01/13/15 08:35:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i moved it and made a slight title adjustmentwell ive only gone natural both times and id never dread any other waybut alotta backcombers ive talked to have said they wished theyd gone naturali dont think ive ever talked to anyone who went natural and wished theyd backcombed (not saying thrre are none i just dont think anyones ever told me that)alotta ppl also say they wish they had the patience to ..and i really found it took no patience since it dreaded so fast but even impatient ppl who took much longer became more patient through the process

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nic Sullivan
@nic-sullivan
14 years ago
47 posts
Yea thanks i couldn't seem to type what i wanted to ask.Yeah see i had pretty long hair the first time i dreaded. Feels like so long ago.. But anyway i kinda wish i let it do what it wanted.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i hear that alot letting nature take its course is such a beautiful way to dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
First set is growing natural.Won't ever wish to go another way and won't ever go another way.I'm perfectly happy with it...although I will admit it is annoying some days. :PI'm dreading from a shaved head so it is taking a long time.
Jaquerian McCain
@jaquerian-mccain
14 years ago
45 posts
I have palm rolled and interlocked. I like both ways. If I were back home and living a true rasta life - I prolly would freeform lock...just simply because it requires no maintenance. For now, being in the professional atmosphere - locking this way has given me my choice as well as what they view as acceptable.Instead of trying to headbutt the system...I learned to work within it. So I am very happy with my choice.
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
I wouldn't change a thing about the set of dreads I have now. :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form