Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ive started!!!

Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Ok, about an hour ago me and my friend started the twist and rip method on my hair.The first dread (named paul) is awsome.We've started the second one (named dick-for reasons) wont dread. its being too slippery and wont rip. its being stupid _ aahaha. I don't mind how it turns out but its just staying as normal hair hehe.its starting to get togethernow, but anyone know how to stop my next one from doing the same?thaaaaannkksss ^-^
updated by @jessie-carr: 01/13/15 08:34:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sea salt?its names dick? umm give it a handjob..sounds bad but twist it hold the end and ..well yea stroke it..not too quick to cause alotta friction just to rat it up a bitthen try...i think that will help..if not at least it'll be entertainingi should drink coffee before answering..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
ahahhahah!! I love you SE.im really exited by how they are coming along ^-^ Dick has calmed down now.. soaringeagle said:
sea salt?
its names dick? umm give it a handjob..sounds bad but twist it hold the end and ..well yea stroke it..not too quick to cause alotta friction just to rat it up a bit
then try...

i think that will help..if not at least it'll be entertaining

i should drink coffee before answering..lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha they usualy do after u do that..hahalove u toosorry this shouldnt be entertaining me this much but finaly got sugar for my coffee Jessie Carr said:
ahahhahah!! I love you SE.

im really exited by how they are coming along ^-^ Dick has calmed down now..

soaringeagle said:
sea salt?
its names dick? umm give it a handjob..sounds bad but twist it hold the end and ..well yea stroke it..not too quick to cause alotta friction just to rat it up a bit
then try...

i think that will help..if not at least it'll be entertaining

i should drink coffee before answering..lol

--
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Wooo!Sugar.I had a lot of sugar over the last few days o.o
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no wonder you could make that dread so happy so quickly

--
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
YEAH! I thought I was the only one who named my first dread! ("Dreadie") Your hair is going to be the bomb! Just stick with it, and eventually even Dick will be dreadie.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form