Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Will this method work on me???

Jared North
@jared-north
14 years ago
9 posts
Hi, I am of Italian descent so I wave very thick and wavy hair with curls at the bottom, I was wondering if twist and rip dreads would work on my hair type?I want alot of thin dreads and my hair if 3-5 inches long.Will this method work???
updated by @jared-north: 02/14/15 10:32:51AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yup will work great...got a picture?natural would too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jared North
@jared-north
14 years ago
9 posts
file:///Users/jared/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2010/Roll%2056/Photo%2081.jpgThanks, the link above is a photo...sorry I had finished walking outside and it was windy so my hair is all messed up lol. soaringeagle said:
yup will work great...got a picture?
natural would too
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the links a link to a file on your computer that wont work click the attach ot the last lil icon (camera) above where u type

--
Jared North
@jared-north
14 years ago
9 posts
Sorry...I'm not very good with computersThe link is below...however it makes my hair look short in the top...it isn't (That's because it was really windy) Thanks for your help http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae50/jaraldinho/?action=view&current=Photo81.jpg soaringeagle said:
the links a link to a file on your computer that wont work click the attach ot the last lil icon (camera) above where u type
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea will work great um no offence u look really yyoung how old r u?nice seeing so many young ones dreading :)

--
Jared North
@jared-north
14 years ago
9 posts
Thanks, I'm almost 15 :)...I was wondering if thick or thin would be ok on me?And how many thin locs could I have on my head at the max?Thanks and Jah bless :) soaringeagle said:
yea will work great um no offence u look really yyoung how old r u?
nice seeing so many young ones dreading :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
anything u preffer..or go natural a couple weeks and see how your hair wants to section itselfi preffer a mix of sizes that look more naturaland well microlocks like sisterlocks tend to do 400-800 but theyre very thin and weak\\\100-200 is alot of real thin onesbut when long 200 ios alot to keep travk of so i let mine congo like crazy

--
Jared North
@jared-north
14 years ago
9 posts
Thanks, I'm thinking of going for the thin ones... I'll put up a picture when they are done.Thank you for all of your help, you have made me feel very welcome to this fourm :) soaringeagle said:
anything u preffer..or go natural a couple weeks and see how your hair wants to section itself
i preffer a mix of sizes that look more natural

and well microlocks like sisterlocks tend to do 400-800 but theyre very thin and weak
\\\
100-200 is alot of real thin ones
but when long 200 ios alot to keep travk of so i let mine congo like crazy
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dont go too thin or they maybe weakwell i had 1 not much thicker then the l on your screen maybe ll the gap between them (was flat so l on 1 side ll on iother..and that wss a congo 2 combined..lol) it still was over 4 feet but i let it join 4 others to add strength

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form