Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

they call these "beautiful dreadlocks" made in just 1 day?

Matthew
@matthew
14 years ago
109 posts
Why has this site gone to just about nothing but shit talking on other people's "dreads"? Yeah, a few jokes here and there are cool, but completely BASHING on it like that? Yeah, I know, I'm one to talk having made that wax video. But I've changed, for the better I think. (I'll probably be deleting that video pretty soon btw.) Anyway, instead of straight up talking shit, how about don't? Everyone here seems to be of "one love", but you constantly talk shit about how people "dread" THEIR hair. Man up to your words, and actually love, don't hate. Simple.
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
<3<3<3<3*positive energy*<3<3<3<3 Matthew said:
Why has this site gone to just about nothing but shit talking on other people's "dreads"? Yeah, a few jokes here and there are cool, but completely BASHING on it like that? Yeah, I know, I'm one to talk having made that wax video. But I've changed, for the better I think. (I'll probably be deleting that video pretty soon btw.) Anyway, instead of straight up talking shit, how about don't? Everyone here seems to be of "one love", but you constantly talk shit about how people "dread" THEIR hair. Man up to your words, and actually love, don't hate. Simple.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
alotta those threads just getting too much attention and staying on front page too long actualy been thinking of closi8ng some just to get things back on track or starting some new ones to get things o9n track again..sometimes tho u see things like this and just have a wow reaction so post as a reaction..i do it few wow those are amazing things as well as wow what were they thinking..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Max M
@max-m
14 years ago
18 posts
it actually looks like they were photoshopped onto his head!
Courtney J
@courtney-j
14 years ago
100 posts
:) This is why I think we should be besties! But I do agree with SE, Sometimes our "wow" reactions seem a little judgemental but they arent meant to be. Matthew said:
Justmyparanoia
@justmyparanoia
14 years ago
15 posts
each has his own vision on the terms "beautiful" or "magic", or even on dreads. Like said above, dreads is for me and some others about the experience. But for some it is just a hairstyle like conrows or shit. I'm glad everyone has his own opinions about this, it make's the world less bored ;)
Courtney J
@courtney-j
14 years ago
100 posts
very agreed!!!! I also love how much diversity there is in our little dreaded comunity. It deffinatly takes us away from the stereotypes Justmyparanoia said:
each has his own vision on the terms "beautiful" or "magic", or even on dreads. Like said above, dreads is for me and some others about the experience. But for some it is just a hairstyle like conrows or shit. I'm glad everyone has his own opinions about this, it make's the world less bored ;)

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form