Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Today might be the day

Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lol, as someone who backcombed, an then later T&R some of my friends hair, I admit T&R has a greater potential to look like real locks right away, if not arguably better over-all (tho this to is affected by who is more familiar with w/e method)crocheting, starting your locks like that would really mess up your hair, (think it'd be almost guaranteed that if you ever didn't want them you'd have to shave from all the mangling caused by starting like this)you could also choose start with ANY method and still crochet if you feel you want to.
updated by @iain: 07/19/15 03:45:48AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
but...if u do decide to crochet remember its gonna be a commitment and a choreall the damage u do will need constant repair and you could be crocheting many hours a week for life Iain said:
lol, as someone who backcombed, an then later T&R some of my friends hair, I admit T&R has a greater potential to look like real locks right away, if not arguably better over-all (tho this to is affected by who is more familiar with w/e method)

crocheting, starting your locks like that would really mess up your hair, (think it'd be almost guarantee that if you ever didn't want them you'd have to shave from all the mangling caused by starting like this)

you could also choose start with ANY method and still crochet if you feel you want to.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Zen
@zen
14 years ago
10 posts
crocheting is out for me...i'll do a combination of BC,T&R, and some PATIENCE and hope for the best and it might be interesting.lol... soaringeagle said:
but...if u do decide to crochet remember its gonna be a commitment and a chore
all the damage u do will need constant repair and you could be crocheting many hours a week for life

Iain said:
lol, as someone who backcombed, an then later T&R some of my friends hair, I admit T&R has a greater potential to look like real locks right away, if not arguably better over-all (tho this to is affected by who is more familiar with w/e method)

crocheting, starting your locks like that would really mess up your hair, (think it'd be almost guarantee that if you ever didn't want them you'd have to shave from all the mangling caused by starting like this)

you could also choose start with ANY method and still crochet if you feel you want to.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
good idea id recomend trying t&r 1st u might not wanna backcomb after salbahe said:
crocheting is out for me...i'll do a combination of BC,T&R, and some PATIENCE and hope for the best and it might be interesting.lol...

soaringeagle said:
all the damage u do will need constant repair and you could be crocheting many hours a week for life

Iain said:

--
Zen
@zen
14 years ago
10 posts
well hey...i'm sampling t&r right now and there might be something to it,seems nice... soaringeagle said:
good idea id recomend trying t&r 1st u might not wanna backcomb after

salbahe said:
crocheting is out for me...i'll do a combination of BC,T&R, and some PATIENCE and hope for the best and it might be interesting.lol...

soaringeagle said:

Iain said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
definately less harmful then backcombing and looks better too salbahe said:
well hey...i'm sampling t&r right now and there might be something to it,seems nice...

soaringeagle said:
good idea id recomend trying t&r 1st u might not wanna backcomb after

salbahe said:

soaringeagle said:

Iain said:

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form