Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Doing nothing to baby dreads that fall out really is the best way!

brosefstalin
@brosefstalin
5 years ago
7 posts

Hi all!

I recently reached the 1 month with my baby dreads, and I recently posted about one single dread that would not stay together. I fought with it but no matter what I did it did not want to dread. Last weekend, I noticed the dread came out completely after a wash. I stopped messing with it and within a few days I have noticed that the loose hairs have begun forming natural baby dreads! The one section of hair is now like 4 baby dreads! It's really so fun to just let them fall apart and become rebuilt better than they were! For about 3 weeks, my starter dread would not stay at all, but just a few days of being free has made more progress!! Now I have baby dreads forming all over my head. Some are dying, but they spawn new, better ones! At this point, I'm like "fuck it, do what you want!", and it's so freeing! Thanks for everyone who answered my post (and many other previous posts) telling me to just leave it and watch what happens. Amazing advice! Thank you guys so much, out of all the advice I've gotten from all over "just leave it and watch" is the only thing that has worked!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

:) so far been 100% success doing it that way ;)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form