Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

HashFlare
Dreadlocks Forums

How to make a dread out of short hair clippings + How to add a loved one's hair to your dreads with NO CROCHET OR COMB + Hand Tangled Dread Method

aetherfaither
@aetherfaither
5 months ago
74 posts
has shrunk a foot since I first made it and has loopies popping out ! I also dyed it to match my hair when I dyed over my bleached tips.
aetherfaither
@aetherfaither
5 months ago
74 posts
comments wouldn't let me post a mp4 video so here is so link to a short YouTube clip (15 sec) that is a close up of my natural dreadlock extension and it's shrinkage and new loopies at one month and a half

aetherfaither
@aetherfaither
5 months ago
74 posts
comparison photo! Day 5 to now, couple days shy of 2 months HOLY SHRINKAGE
aetherfaither
@aetherfaither
4 months ago
74 posts
That texture though 😍 I love my long dreadlock
20170803_160605.jpg
20170803_160605.jpg  •  1.2MB

20170803_160543.jpg

aetherfaither
@aetherfaither
4 months ago
74 posts
another update
aetherfaither
@aetherfaither
3 months ago
74 posts
my last picture with my long dread before I cut it off. At first meant to just trim it to the length of the rest of my dreads but it felt right so I just kept cutting. It was a super valuable learning experience in natural dread extension! But once at 3-4 months old it was extremely mature and beautiful but it was way denser and heavier than the rest of my hair and that was getting very annoying and strange. haha but I kept all the pieces of it and plan on dreading all of the hair back in, but in smaller skinnier extensions all over rather than one long dread now (: will post updates of every one I do here on this post
20170829_181044.jpg
20170829_181044.jpg  •  487KB

aetherfaither
@aetherfaither
3 months ago
74 posts
here is a picture of the second natural dread extension I made. this one is made almost entirely out of hair that shed on my shirts that I would gather in a little bag for a few months. lol sounds strange but if you actually collect the hairs that you have to pull off your shirt and the ones that tickle your arms like creepy crawlies - you can actually save a significant amount up over a time. haha takes a loong time to get enough for a dread but better than just shedding it everywhere like a cat for no reason right lol
20170829_110527.jpg
20170829_110527.jpg  •  434KB

aetherfaither
@aetherfaither
3 months ago
74 posts
these are the thick a$$ chunks of "long dread" I cut off. as I said, I will be cutting these up and making them into a bunch of tiny dread extensions.
aetherfaither
@aetherfaither
3 months ago
74 posts
it was so tightly compacted and beautifully dreaded
20170911_131943-1.jpg
20170911_131943-1.jpg  •  287KB

aetherfaither
@aetherfaither
3 months ago
74 posts
before and after of me adding my little brother's neglect dread he cut out to a dangly neglect dread of mine to make it stronger

/ 3

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form