Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What should i do?

Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
So im planning on growing dreads after about 2 years of consideration/research. Decided to go the neglect route.

ATM i dont have the soap im going to be using to wash my hair. Would it be alright if i started to neglect my hair before washing it with the soap? Or should i wait til i get it, Wash my hair once and then let the neglect start? Side Note: I washed my hair about 2 days ago with regular shampoo and conditioner.

What should i do?

updated by @pwntus: 01/13/15 08:30:47PM
Vinny
@vinny
14 years ago
82 posts
If you were gonna backcomb your hair id suggest getting a good dread soap, and using it, first. However since your going the natural route I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just keep it clean and stop brushing/running your fingers through your hair. Also, stop using conditioner (that's kind of a biggy).two years of consideration and research? damn sir.
Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
Vinny said:
If you were gonna backcomb your hair id suggest getting a good dread soap, and using it, first. However since your going the natural route I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just keep it clean and stop brushing/running your fingers through your hair. Also, stop using conditioner (that's kind of a biggy).

two years of consideration and research? damn sir.
Thanks for the reply =D. I pretty much have been reading about techniques etc for 2 years i just have been too unsure of myself to go through with it. The main reason im doing it now is that.. well im getting older (not that old) and well my hairline might not be in the same spot it is in a few years and well i guess im saying its now or never =D. Id hate to be going bald and regret never trying dreads.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form