Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Tightening dreads at the roots

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

They will grow perfectly for your hair type just on their own. Some hair type has looser roots, some has tighter roots, ya can't force it. Force, when it comes to hair, is damage.

peace

updated by @tim5: 07/23/15 04:45:15AM
Olivia Alger
@olivia-alger
11 years ago
16 posts

thanks again for all of your responses. i have taken your advice, and just left my dreads alone at the roots. so far, they aren't really tightening, but i guess it will just take time

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

it does they will be loose for most of the 1st year then tighten on their own

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

Sea salt is very good for helping dreads tighten up, a dip in the ocean would be even better if you are able. I've heard people say to spray it on 1/2 - 1 hour before a shower ? You could probably find ratios on the site somewhere to make your own spray, or Vicki might sell something like that.. :) Let us know how everything goes! Peace and happy dreading. :)

mindy sue
@mindy-sue
11 years ago
9 posts

Thanks for the convo guys! Very helpful!!

mindy sue
@mindy-sue
11 years ago
9 posts

Truly appreciated dear! <3 Namaste~

CoriElaine said:

Sea salt is very good for helping dreads tighten up, a dip in the ocean would be even better if you are able. I've heard people say to spray it on 1/2 - 1 hour before a shower ? You could probably find ratios on the site somewhere to make your own spray, or Vicki might sell something like that.. :) Let us know how everything goes! Peace and happy dreading. :)

Olivia Alger
@olivia-alger
11 years ago
16 posts

okay, thanks. it's so good to know i'm not alone with these questions

soaring eagle said:

it does they will be loose for most of the 1st year then tighten on their own

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form