Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

congos

feelin irie
@feelin-irie
14 years ago
10 posts
hpoe everyone is well on the forum,have a question starting congos. i now have 50 dreadlock which range in size i have two fattys that i love and wish to go from 50 to about half of that 25 or so, is there anything that i can do to kina help them congo together a little better? i love fatty dreads they look amazing and would love for mine to grow into fattys any help would be great thanks alot, you guys and girls on here are awsome happy dreading to all...........feelin irie
updated by @feelin-irie: 01/13/15 08:30:40PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
from what I've heard,obviously first best start is to stop separating the ones,from there, you can try using a larger bead to combine them together at the roots though,kinda helped alot for me,it takes awhile but thats a good way to start.
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
you could try taking the ones you want to combine and wraping them in hemp or yarn so that they are stuck together thats what may buddy did to make his connect that and palm roll them when you have the time or patience to do that.
Boobie
@boobie
14 years ago
37 posts
you can crochet them together but i really dnt know how that ends up.ive just heard of people doing it. i would say your best bet is to just put a bead on them.wraping them usually holds more moisture when you wash them. but it would work just like a bead.
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
I kind of think that congos come from luck, and not doing anything. Hair knots together cause it can move. Putting a bead or a wrap might hinder the knotting, or even if it is to close to your scalp it could cause breakage. I've gone natural, and am left with so many congos it would only do damage my dreads and scalp to rip them.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form