Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

aloe vera

ems
@ems
14 years ago
15 posts
ok so i cant find any pure aloe vera oil....i bought a soap bar with only aloe vera and rosemerry in it....with this help my frizz if i wash my dreads in it? i really need something i can't believe that i couldn't find the oil!
updated by @ems: 01/13/15 08:30:39PM
ems
@ems
14 years ago
15 posts
i did yeh i went all over my local town but to be honest its probs not the best place in the world to find something natural .... i think i may have to order some offline looks like thts my only way im guna get any and thanks for replying x heidi may said:
did you look in the health food section? i found mine with the dietary health supplements and stuff. or you could go to the garden section and just invest in a real plant too. but i'd check the health section first before you go with the bar soap. i'm not sure if that would really do anything other than clean them. you use the aloe vera as a gel like you would use a gel on regular hair, so i think it would work better in that form.

when i'm out of aloe sometimes i use a small amount of shea butter, which is a lot easier to find and is still easy to wash out...plus it smells wonderful. :)

good luck with your search!
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
it shouldn't be an oil or extract, just the straight up juicy part from the plant,umm,, do you have like a gnc or vitamin shoppe? I know they sell 100% aloe,if not buying the plant really isn't a bad idea,easiest plant to take care of (well cept maybe a cactus)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form