Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wax B-Gone review

Andrea Rosario
@andrea-rosario
12 years ago
8 posts

Last night i used the wax b-gone for the first time. First let me say thatI adore a home made product. It arrived with a sample shampoo soap barand a little hand writen thank you. You gotta love that. The fragrence is amazing.It was easy to apply and lathered up quicker than any shampoo I've ever used. the relief to my scalp was immeadiate. This is a very soothing product.I was affraid that it would be hard to apply,but its a honey like consistancy, so you dip two fingers in and then twirl adread around those fingers, then masage it into the dread. You dont have to be rough because it lathers so well and just gets right in there. I did gently part the tighter areas of my dreads to work it in farther. I wasnt conserned about loosening them becauseI know that they were tight from wax, not from nice clean knots.I gave each dread its own little masage and made sure to get the roots and my scalp. It took time, but i got all seventy something dreads and then rinsed rinsed rinsed with hot water. My dreads were so much lighter and less stiff as i stepped out of the shower.

Read more: loctician salon dread recovery - dreadlocks forums http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/locticiansalondreadrecovery#ixzz20tjRkHJy
the best place for real dreadlocks
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Read more at http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/locticiansalondreadrecovery#hKFThAGGyIV0Lzvr.99

updated by @andrea-rosario: 01/13/15 09:31:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome glad its working so well

just keep doing it many times after your convinced its all gone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Phil Hulford
@phil-hulford
12 years ago
38 posts
Hey! I'm so glad to hear that you liked the product. I also have just received it in the mail and am gonna use it when I get some time :)I have a question, also for anyone who may know. Did you find that your dreads got thicker after removing wax? Like is it possible that dreads are kept tight and thin/immature due to wax?Because my dreads have not really thickened up much and I've had them for about 16 months....
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form