Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Black Cube block type thing

Gary2
@gary2
11 years ago
46 posts

Ok so the lady who used to do my dreads told me a story about a guy she used to know who left the country like africa, india, or jamaica and came back with this black block type thing and it was thick and he used it to give himself dreads and it was the best thing she has ever used to seen but she has no idea what it was and has no way to contact him. anybody know what it is. The black block is the hair stuff itself. no container or anything.

updated by @gary2: 01/13/15 09:47:42PM
Gary2
@gary2
11 years ago
46 posts

He left the US to go to jamaica or africa or india*

ginger.rose
@gingerrose
11 years ago
45 posts
Might be African black soap. If so, I have read that it's conditioning, so may not be the best for starting locks? I'm sure others will comment...
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

there is a video somewhere on this site that shows the block you are talking about. African Americans rub it on their head (short hair) in circles and it makes dreads. Seems weird but it works, is it safe? Don't know

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

goofiest thing i ever saw im sure it only works in very short hair..1/4 inch to 1/2 inch and it makes u look like a hedgehog

rediculous and i would stay away from anything a loctician says is good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Chris j
@chris-j
11 years ago
5 posts
I think u two are thinking of the nudred sponge. That's from America but it works. I don't know what the block thing is he is looking for. kind of a vague description
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i believe its the nudred sponge wich is a rediculouse thing

just like the rotating multi head reciprocating dreadlocks tool thingy that spins round the dread firing cricxhet hookes through it tearing it to shreads

--
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Shit, never heard of the rotating multi head thingy, I can't believe that someone would actually sit down and pay someone to use this on their head...WTF

soaring eagle said:

i believe its the nudred sponge wich is a rediculouse thing

just like the rotating multi head reciprocating dreadlocks tool thingy that spins round the dread firing cricxhet hookes through it tearing it to shreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/rotatable-head-vibrating

one member already had nicely formingnatural dreads but a loctician freind talked him into letting her try her new tool on him

she was the 1sat person i ever heard of that actualy thought this was worth trying

he posted oics of the result

mangled loose and really hgorific mess

on another forum the guy that invented ity i guess was trying to do market resaearchu or something to see who would be into trying it

he left pissed off because of all ythe laughter

--
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

That's funny. If I bought this product, not only can I manufacture my dreads, but I can clean my sneakers, polish my shoes, groom my pet, massage my pet, clean my suede, polish my silverware, wash my pots, dry my glasses, have a vibrating hair brush AND use as a feather duster.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form