--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 08:12:51AM
Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

That's great! lol.

You know, I have never even been to either one of those websites, and I'm curious. I wonder if I should go look, or if it will just make me mad.

Becsley Q Penguinface
@becsley-q-penguinface
12 years ago
36 posts

Haha oh that's gold.

Rose
@rose
12 years ago
102 posts

Okay, yeah, it made me mad. But also made me think... all the people that use dreadheadhq's products and dislike them, come here and post about it. Shouldn't the people that realize that these products and methods are harmful go post about it in places that people who use those products can see it?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they try..and it gets deleted they get blocked they get called haters and radicals trying to take down the corporations etc etc

i peek at em sometimes sorta the way you watch a very stupid commedy..or a horror flick that gives you nightmares

--
b.jay
@bjay
12 years ago
3 posts

i went to both websites, and looked at pictures of people who used the products.... and they just look gross!! they look nasty and sticky and weird to be honest... i though maybe it was just me... super glad i found this site and actually found some folks that give really good advise!!

no body on those sites have super long dreads anyways.... it made me wonder why...thats what kinda made me look around for more information!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

all of them are in the 1st weeks to months the guy in the knottyboy how to make dreads vid his dreass didnt last a year

i agre they look goofy at bet..horifying at wore

--
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

Excellent :D I didn't find this site in time, so it's great that it's so close to the top of the search results now.

b.jay
@bjay
12 years ago
3 posts

@soaring eagle.... i just dont see any of them having dreads like urs... all those products and shit doesnt look natural... that dreadhead dude.... he looks like hes wearing a wig!! it just looks funny to me... and thats the "look" that kept me from getting dreads before... that fake wanna-be look... and while we at it... that fake look, i think, is why white dudes catch shit for dreads from other races... cuz they cheating and look stupid!! if you do it the why ur supposed to, no one else with dreads can say shit regardless of race, cuz u did it the right way and experienced all parts of the process... and they have to respect that! shit.. or maybe not.. i look forward to finding out tho!

Rhiannon2
@rhiannon2
12 years ago
6 posts
  • Same here, just checked out the sites out ofcuriosityand am also super happy I found this site too. I did see a pic of a guys dreads and they actually looked decent then read in his description that he did his naturally without wax which is why they look so different ha go figure :&
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form