Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

unkown facts about dandruff shampoos

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i was researching the toxic chemicals in dreadheadhq shampoo when i came accross a list of the most toxic shampoos on the market

every 1 of which was a dandruff shampoo every 1 of them having dozens of highly toxic ingredients

and guess what was suggested as a safe alternative?

teatree and rosemary!

well to be exact they suggested 2 organic shampoos that both contain teatree and rosemary

so next time the questions asked is dandruff shampoo safe for dreads you can say no dandruff shampoos not safe for anything or anyone

in fact nutragena had not 1 but 2 shampoos listed on the list of the worlds most toxic shampoos

t gel being around number 6 i forget the name i]of the other but it was number 1

i will never use anything but the teatreebars from http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com ever again

not only do they work better..but i know they are afe and healthy and..non toxic

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:29:13PM
Pikey
@pikey
12 years ago
14 posts
Just ordered one!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u can try those bars too sure they are "dread soaps" but they will make his hair super f]\healthy too

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

whats worse is jonny cklean of dreadheadhq claims to know more about cancer then the cancer society and despite the fact that they recomend sls be removed from all cosmetics he claims that its safe to use so wont remove it

FreeToBeMe said:

I was thinking of getting the liquid shampoo for me, so I may as well get that bar soap for Dusty too. Its so sad how many poisons are allowed in our products, food, water, ans so on. Thank you SE! :)

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form