Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sponges of Smoke!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

thats a new product same company i never tr5u=ied those only the smokers withdrawak relief diferent product but assume both wil do the trick the company makes great homeopathic formulas

Baba Fats said:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=148849&catid=183...

I found this online. Is this what you're talking about?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/19/15 07:39:10PM
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Thanks. I sent the link of the product to my bf who I think will have a worse time than I will trying to quit.

Sorry about the thread-jacking Cecelia ;)

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Sounds like a plan. I might be giving that a try soon

Cecelia Fae
@cecelia-fae
12 years ago
19 posts

thanx everyone for all your help!!! I am deff going to switch shampoos now! see if that helps.. I do make my own spray for my dreads with lavender,rosemary, mint,and chamomile, it does help a lot with the cigarette smoke smell.. Also once a month I use the BS, apple cider vinegar, lemon, tea tree, and sea salt mix.. I only do it once a month because it wipes out my green and purple dyed dreads.. also I feel like it makes my dreads too stiff.. But with the once a month it really does take all the build up out with the smoking and just living in the city.. And I agree Valere with the bonfire and camping season at our feet I know my dreads will most likely smell of burning wood.. it is a good smell tho, but not all the time.. lol .. :)
soaring eagle said:

never use anything from knottyboy they shiuld be boyco=tted till they stop destroying draeads

www.dreadlockshasmpoo.com use those and u will smell amazing the nag champa will make u drool for a week after u wash

and natra- bio homeopathic smokers withdrawl relief makes quitting effortless u take a pill bit it once so it breaks into chunks manuever them under your tongue with your toungue and wait about 10 seconds for it to dissolve.. as the last dissolves all cravings all withdrawl symprtoms vannish..and at the same time it heals yopur lungs of the dajage caused by smoking..

i would highly recomend u stop supporting knottyboy

the teas u can make yourself for 1/40th of the price

sprays too

arent the teas 4 dollars for 1 single teabag? your being ripped off by a scumbag company

those teas arent worth 4 ceb=nts let alone 4 bucks

ps when uuse some of these colors it makes it harder to read

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dont use the lemion ..or salt just bs/oils/acv lemon seeps into the inner layers of the hair breaking it down salt dries em out the crochet already made em stiff and too tight salt wiol only asdd to that only resume the salyt ocasuionaly after they have had a year or more without crochet the lemon will attack dyes fast..bs will slowly take out dyes

but if u use the dradlockshamoioo u wont ever need to use them and yor dye will be fine

Cecelia Fae said:

thanx everyone for all your help!!! I am deff going to switch shampoos now! see if that helps.. I do make my own spray for my dreads with lavender,rosemary, mint,and chamomile, it does help a lot with the cigarette smoke smell.. Also once a month I use the BS, apple cider vinegar, lemon, tea tree, and sea salt mix.. I only do it once a month because it wipes out my green and purple dyed dreads.. also I feel like it makes my dreads too stiff.. But with the once a month it really does take all the build up out with the smoking and just living in the city.. And I agree Valere with the bonfire and camping season at our feet I know my dreads will most likely smell of burning wood.. it is a good smell tho, but not all the time.. lol .. :)
soaring eagle said:

never use anything from knottyboy they shiuld be boyco=tted till they stop destroying draeads

www.dreadlockshasmpoo.com use those and u will smell amazing the nag champa will make u drool for a week after u wash

and natra- bio homeopathic smokers withdrawl relief makes quitting effortless u take a pill bit it once so it breaks into chunks manuever them under your tongue with your toungue and wait about 10 seconds for it to dissolve.. as the last dissolves all cravings all withdrawl symprtoms vannish..and at the same time it heals yopur lungs of the dajage caused by smoking..

i would highly recomend u stop supporting knottyboy

the teas u can make yourself for 1/40th of the price

sprays too

arent the teas 4 dollars for 1 single teabag? your being ripped off by a scumbag company

those teas arent worth 4 ceb=nts let alone 4 bucks

ps when uuse some of these colors it makes it harder to read

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form