Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i am a happy customer!<3

Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

I am extremely happy with what i ordered. i got the dragons blood and nag champa locking shampoo! as soon as i got it i rushed to the shower to try it out because i've been saving up money just for this. as i rubbed it into my scalp i noticed a change! it even felt like it was working. i was suffering from a flaky scalp, really bad! so anyways i got out of the shower. my dreads actually felt tighter. i started looking at my scalp and the flaking was gone! my scalp feels so relieved! they feel so clean! they smell wonderful as well. i am just so happy and i will recommend this shampoo to anyone with baby dreads! it works wonders! i was also sent a sample of the karma locking gel i was very interested in and will be trying it out tomorrow! and i will surely tell you what i think of it. personally i think it will be wonderful just as the shampoo was! so yayy for happy dreads! its just so convenient when youre rushing to already have teh shampoo ready for you whenever you are ready for it(: i will definitely be a constant customer, whenever i have the money of course haha. so when my dreadlocks are mature i will be looking into getting the bars! hope this helps youre decision on getting some! peace & love <33333333333

http://shop.dreadlockshampoo.com/

updated by @naked-naturalist: 02/14/15 04:11:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

haha mind if i edit and add a lil link and comment about what u are talking about haha u realize alot of ppl read that are 1st time visits and have no clue what shampoo you are refering to..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

haha of course SE! you can edit whatever you want! <33

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts

i love the dragons blood! ^-^

Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

me too. <3333 smells greattt!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they all smell amazing

i washed yesterday and when i went to bed i decided to lay my dreads between my fan and face so the smell would blow over me as i slept\

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

good idea. but the fan will make me even more sick as i am already sooo sickk ):

Blair Joseph Ripperger
@blair-joseph-ripperger
12 years ago
23 posts

i got patchouli i was skeptical about the weird smell but geeze it worked wonders. it didnt leave me with the greasy feeling, i think all of the dandruff on me just disappeared, i feel like my hair lost weight like 3 or more pounds! definitly ordering from them again! (:

Justin Roundy
@justin-roundy
12 years ago
10 posts

So what were you using on your flaky scalp before, and did it stay away with the shampoo bar or liquid?

Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

i was just using the baking soda rinse, and it sucked. i think it wasnt a flaky scalp, i think it was the baking soda residue staying on my scalp. and yes im still using the liquid, ill be switching to the bar when this shit runs out. but yeah ive never had a problem. the flakes are gone.
Justin Roundy said:

So what were you using on your flaky scalp before, and did it stay away with the shampoo bar or liquid?

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form