Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

best dreadlocks shampoo weekly giveaway new updates

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

last week i announced this week would go to most invites to join, well nobody at all said they were invited so it went to next weeks "hardship case" a deserving person who just could not afford it.

So we have some new ideas, every third week will be a hardship case. The following schedule will cover the next several weeks.

Today till next Tuesday 3/7 2012 till 3/14 2012: most active member (as taken from the leaderboard)

Tuesday the 14th till 21st: best blog from leaderboard

21st until the 28th hardship

28 till the fourth: best video promoting this site

Fourth till the 10th best video reviewing the shampoo (obviously you have to have already used one and this gives you time to make a video)

The 10th till the 17th hardship case (the previous week's video will help us be of more continuous thing we hope so we can keep this up on very long time)

After this point we will take any ideas for other giveaways. It would be great if somewhere give the people who did something around the community or for other people.

Edit: I forgot to mention this this is only available in the USA because of shipping costs, or possibly US Puerto Rico and Canada.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/15/15 08:32:00AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

plz give me more ideas for future giveaways

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

special announcement

ive decided to have 1 more contest in addition

this 1 will not be vicki providing the gifts i will be paying for them

and its a big 1 cause its a big project

redesigning the front page

(not /main)

new graphics new design all new look

most of the text will stay the same however might make a lil tweak to that too

ok

i know only a few of you have the skills to do a redesign and id like to work on it somewhat with yas

thers no timeframe however id like to begin work on it soon and complete it in a reasonable time

if more then 1 wants to work onit then we will vote on designs

if for some reason we end up combining design features the prizes will be plit (yes i said prizzes as in plural)

the prizes will be

a tam

a bead

1 of each of the dreadlockshamooo products (not scents 1 bar 1 bottle etc) if you do not want the wax remover or gel a 2nd bar and bottle can be substituted or any equal mix and match you want

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

so should designers just start designing and then send you a link to their design when completed?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

good question

well i guess thats 1 option but theway itsset up all images and external fikles have to be on api.ning so id have to upload em with the file manager or u can attach them to any blog post or whatever and use that link

so perhaps whats best is if graphics and externals u send to me ill upload in file manager and send the links and i can kinda check out progress as we go along

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

ok. ive got my own host though so i can set it up on my server n you can check it out that way. if you want to use it, then ill just send you the files and images so you can transfer them to your server.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea thats fine but that way id also have to redo a=ll the images..the urls because they have to be on api.ning

in fact i think if your full admin u can do it on here in the file manager as long as u dont click use as splash page

but whatever ..

oh 1 thing

id like it narrower then whats up now to be more compatable with low res p]monitors or at least match the main page width

a 2 column layouts fine

and a more complete meny]u

not the items that are only visible to \logged in users but thre rest

or at very least all top level items

and a more prominant hard to miss join now button

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok we mixed things up a tad we did the hardsho]ip last wek and this week tyhe best bklog (which would have mbeen mine but i disqualify myself ofcourse) tara c won this week

next weeks will be best vid so come on make some vidspromoting the site on youtube ..

tara expect a freind request from vicki

also update 2 new soaps coming out this week possibly today (camera malfunction delayed them a week)

the teatree rosemary dandruff bar and 'bare naked" scentless bar (hopefukly this will work for thoe with alergies to all others)

--
Sam Newton
@sam-newton
12 years ago
18 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome vid :) great job

--