Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New Dreadlock Shampoo Bars

Jess2
@jess2
13 years ago
29 posts
I've tried to order this and I'm so bummed she won't ship to Australia! :( sounds so good and Im having such trouble trying to find something I like! Booo haha wish people would ship over here we're not that far away!! Lol.
updated by @jess2: 07/23/15 05:08:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

soon as i get her full shop set up she can u can probly arrange special shipping arrangements till then its just not set up as part of the order process yet

it will be soon im working on her site now heres a rough draft http://shops.dreadlockssite.com/dreadlockshampoo

it will be a few days to a week to get it all ready

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

so do you just lather the bar in your hands or rub the bar on your head? se - did you get the nag champa one? how does it smell in comparison to maylees nag bar? i bought a nag champa shampoo from one of the other shops listed here and i couldn't even open the bottle. the strong scent coming from the bottle made me nauseous.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its not nearly as strong as maylees when u 1st get it u will smell it right away but open the box and let it air an hoir and its not bad at all its subtle but yummy i did get the nag champa and thats the 1 i used i got several others too the peprrmint was the 1 that my sis hought was lil strong and she usualy compained about maylees bit thought these werent bad

and since i got like..i dunno 6 or 7 different ones the scent still wasnt too overpowering

but if yoir reral sensative open it outside let it air an hoir or so b4 u bring it in

i did that with maylees alot but dont think u will have to with these

--
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i love maylees bars but because they don't work for my hair i use them for body soap instead. i love nag champa. maylees scents are strong enough to stick around but not so strong to cause a migraine which i have atendencytowards. i was concerned that these new bars might be strong so i got the dragons blood one. i'm really hoping it comes in the mail soon. if this works out then i'm going to order a few more. you'll have to tell us how all the others smell so we can decide which ones to get:)

soaring eagle said:

its not nearly as strong as maylees when u 1st get it u will smell it right away but open the box and let it air an hoir and its not bad at all its subtle but yummy i did get the nag champa and thats the 1 i used i got several others too the peprrmint was the 1 that my sis hought was lil strong and she usualy compained about maylees bit thought these werent bad

and since i got like..i dunno 6 or 7 different ones the scent still wasnt too overpowering

but if yoir reral sensative open it outside let it air an hoir or so b4 u bring it in

i did that with maylees alot but dont think u will have to with these

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i have a feeling we are going to keep her very very busy haha

--
Nickberber
@nickberber
13 years ago
24 posts

one question...how you wash with these bars cause i only have used liquid shampoo...

do you rubber it to your head?

is it ok for us who don't have dreads still?i mean is it ok for not unknot the hair?

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

i think im going to break down and purchase a couple.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

rub bar on head

ppl are using it wgho dont have dreads

it wont unknot dread babies but very tyoung dreads be careful to scrub just the scalp not the dreads themselves

Nickberber said:

one question...how you wash with these bars cause i only have used liquid shampoo...

do you rubber it to your head?

is it ok for us who don't have dreads still?i mean is it ok for not unknot the hair?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

international users should be able to order in a couple days'

the shops being installed now as soon as the subdomain becomes active

configuring and testing the shop will take some time

but i hope to have it able to do international orders within a couple days max

--