Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Take my advice, NEVER, EVER use dread wax. No matter what anyone tells you, natural dreads is the way to go

rachel3
@rachel3
13 years ago
10 posts

I am now a 13 months into dreads, and I have not used wax in 9 months. The people I went to continually told me i NEED to use wax, and even against whatI thought, I tried it. They messed up my hair so much I used to cry about how much wax was in it at night. After starting to use less, and eventually stopping and trying to get it all out after finding this website, I decided, since I could not get it out, that I was going to take them out. I then met someone who convinced me otherwise and started my dreads almost all over again naturally. Right away I could tell how much better my dreads were and how they actually tightened instead of just seeming like they were when they were really only held together by chunks of wax. My dreads are now 13 months along, wax free, and much, MUCH better than they would ever be using wax.

Here are pictures showing the progress

The beginning. With all the wax.

A couple monthes into it. This is when I began taking out the wax.

This is a couple of months ago, so not to recent. But I no longer feel wax residue and they are about wax free, and coming along much, much better, as you can see :) I don't do much to them at all. This is about 8 months into it. You can tell how much more locked they are then with the wax.

updated by @rachel3: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well i hope that gets the message across

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dont believe it..it does not just come out on itds own and its extremely hard to remove

it can survive a decade ofwashing and trying to remove it u gotta take extreme efforts to get it out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form