antifungal therres others too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 06:57:40AM
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

did my first baking soda wash this afternoon, i dont think ive ever felt that clean, absolutely amazing. not going to lie i did it twice, first time just trying to get my hair and scalp, but when i did it again i had a gallon of bs water. i can see what your saying SE about not using soap anymore lol

question, im not even a week in, but i got some teatree oil, and lavander to start my oil collection off today. now am i ok to use these ocasionaly, or frequently? i think i read that you should wait till your locks mature before you can start using oils, but im not sure. im stoked to have my hair smell like lavander all the time, so i want to make sure it wont be bad for the progression of my locks though.

lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts

I think lemongrass helps keep the bugs away too.

And you can use essential oils as soon as you like. Just no conditioning oils like jojoba, coconut, shea butter, cocoa butter, etc.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea it does

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

esential oils u can use today u only use a couple to few drops the conditioning oils u wait till mature these are medicinal not conditioning youd have to way overdoose on it to condition at all

dylan bowling said:

did my first baking soda wash this afternoon, i dont think ive ever felt that clean, absolutely amazing. not going to lie i did it twice, first time just trying to get my hair and scalp, but when i did it again i had a gallon of bs water. i can see what your saying SE about not using soap anymore lol

question, im not even a week in, but i got some teatree oil, and lavander to start my oil collection off today. now am i ok to use these ocasionaly, or frequently? i think i read that you should wait till your locks mature before you can start using oils, but im not sure. im stoked to have my hair smell like lavander all the time, so i want to make sure it wont be bad for the progression of my locks though.

--
Frank Booth
@frank-booth
13 years ago
21 posts

I'll have to try this,the residue in my mane has gotten ridiculous.

lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts

Frank, you definitely should. ;) My hair dries so much faster now, without all that crap built up preventing water and air from flowing through.

I did this again yesterday, and the water was just as cloudy. I'm thinking maybe the cloudiness is just dead skin and scalp oils? I left the water in the bowl as I went to rinse it out and do an acv treatment, and it didn't settle out. Any thoughts?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its wghite clowdy not black clowdy so probly is exactly that

ive seen it done after using dhhq shampoo and the water was a brown to black yuckiness

--
Lena fellenius
@lena-fellenius
13 years ago
9 posts

Is this the best method for new dreads? i just finished mine yesterday and im starting to think about washing them for the 1st time.

lysergic.nightshade
@lysergicnightshade
13 years ago
41 posts

By method do you mean the mixing it in a bowl and soaking everything in it, or the baking soda and vinegar wash in general? Because BS/ACV is the best method to wash all dreads!

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form