Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

herbs good for your head and dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well a tea also can be usedbut your not just crishing up the plants and sticking on your head..lolif u grow or harvast your own ..teas otherwise if u buy em oils Island Mamma said:
You wouldn't actually use the plant in its raw state but rather the essential oils or an oil infused with the herb.

Jaime Adams said:
Nettles....you mean nettles like stinging nettles???? Like the ones you find near fresh water sources??
I have tons of those near my house but eh....picking them? ouch! How would you put that in your hair without the little stickers stinging your scalp?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/24/15 03:51:39AM
Mr Nice
@mr-nice
13 years ago
14 posts

Hi,

I'm thinking about making up one mixture of rosemary and thyme tea. Can I mix these two herbs (1/4 cup of each) and achieve a successful dandruff solution.

Also, I'm unclear as to whether I...

(a) leave the tea in my hair, and do not rinse until next wash,

(b) rinse out the next day, or

(c) rInse out within 20-30mins of applying it to my hair

Also, should I be soaking (pouring over) my head in the tea, or spraying it onto the dreads, for best results?

Thanks =)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
well youd make teas or use oils? if teas u can spray em and leave em rosemary is good for dandruff thymes more for oiliness..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
V2
@v2
13 years ago
75 posts
I love this, i was already using sage, rosemary and sea salt on my hair before i started locking.
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I can't wait to try some of these!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form