Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have questions about dreadwax - yes, I'm really asking this here lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,361 posts
you dobnt know what locking kooks like dude u only know what glued together looks like and thats why all the glued together dreads do look aw3efull and thousands of picctures that are just tiny dots doesnt prove thousanfs of satisfied customers does ot u cant even tell if they had dreads u had 10 maybe 132 big enough to see and yea they looked horrible

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/11/15 09:19:41PM
Knotty Jonny Clean
@knotty-jonny-clean
9 years ago
13 posts
Obviously we don't agree on what's "horrible",you think my dreads are "horrible" - but that's beside the point. You have no proof of the numbers you claim - I don't ask for it because I know it's not there - and I'm not claiming the photo montage as proof either - in fact there's really no such thing as "proof" per say - only evidence. The only evidence I have atm are the lists of customers that I keep up with and I guess everyone that sends pictures of the kick ass dreads they've made would be evidence too.... The thing is nobody doubts the efficacy of my products but you and your followers - Most people see you for exactly what you are - your own efforts give them plenty of reason not to trust anything you say. If I have time I'll finish the experiment video, not for you, but for anyone that is looking for repeatable evidence. I understand you just want to drive traffic to your site and get banner and product commissions - that's cool- whatever.I noticed you had time to post a response but it DIDN'T include the pictures I've been waiting for - I guess that says a lot about the confidence you have in your methods.I'd love to chat more but I have work to do...Peace, Locks n' Nappyness,Knotty Jonny C.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,361 posts

2 maybe 3 months t&r no products no maintenance just dreading as dreads should dread

only 1 month t&r locking perfectly no products no maintenancejust washing

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
9 years ago
667 posts
You know, you remind me of one of those oily (waxy), used car dealers with a fake gold tooth...you talk a slick speel hoping no one is really listening. Don't worry, I'm not listening :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,361 posts
fuck off dudei make 5 to 10 dollars a day off ads that pay for the site u make 88 dollars per kit that 90% of the purchasesrs throw in ther trash without usingu scam people u lie u rip them off i was getting u pictures and your fuckling experiements prove nothint thay are fakeu can repeat all the experiments u want but if they make no sence they make no sencelet me give u an example of a famouse experiementa million dollars was spend on an experimentythe experiment smashed pigs in the head with sledgehammersthe repeatable rtesult was that the pigs died of blunt force traima to the brainit was repeatable but whats it prove?your experiment proves ou]r fucking point not yours it proves that a wax dreads are hard and stiff and b you admit yourself that wax prevents formation of knotsfdace it dude u already lostu can still scam people with lies all u want but we willexpose u for the scumbag lierr you areand every drewdhead worldwide will start to boycott you unlesss u start6 acting like u got some ethics at all and stop lieijng stop ripping people off and stop scammingdude..its over u no longer have any respect u proved u have no intention of ever reforming so iytts back on ..you are going down..u had a chance and u blew it

i di want to get more treaffic to the site for 1 reason to prevent people from being ripped off by you!how many kits a day do u se;ll? i bet its at least 10 more probably 100so for every 8 dollars i make saving ppl from u u make 800-8000and every day those kits get thrown in a closet and forgotten or they use only the comb and shampoo so they pay 80dollars for 5 dollars woryth of soap and a 1 dollaqr combi make no commission on products cause i sell no productsfor the 1st year i had no ads and spent money out of pocket on the site only when the site cost went way up did i add ads and the ads now pay for the site and maybe a whopping 2 dolars a day extrai work 20 hours a day protecting peiople from your scam for that 2 dollars and i wopuld pay every cent i had to shut u downu destroy drewads u are the worse thing to ever happen to dreads and since u refuse to reform you will be brought down the hard wayeven if it takes a class action lawsuite..a massive boycott..whateveru have 2 choices.. reform and answer to the consumers who u harmed..or go down because u are just a stuburn scumbag rippodff artistwe gave u the benifit of the doubt and u have done nothing at all to show 1 once of remorse or any intention to reformbyw bye jonny..you lose Knotty Jonny Clean said:
Obviously we don't agree on what's "horrible",you think my dreads are "horrible" - but that's beside the point. You have no proof of the numbers you claim - I don't ask for it because I know it's not there - and I'm not claiming the photo montage as proof either - in fact there's really no such thing as "proof" per say - only evidence. The only evidence I have atm are the lists of customers that I keep up with and I guess everyone that sends pictures of the kick ass dreads they've made would be evidence too.... The thing is nobody doubts the efficacy of my products but you and your followers - Most people see you for exactly what you are - your own efforts give them plenty of reason not to trust anything you say. If I have time I'll finish the experiment video, not for you, but for anyone that is looking for repeatable evidence. I understand you just want to drive traffic to your site and get banner and product commissions - that's cool- whatever.

I noticed you had time to post a response but it DIDN'T include the pictures I've been waiting for - I guess that says a lot about the confidence you have in your methods.

I'd love to chat more but I have work to do...

Peace, Locks n' Nappyness,
Knotty Jonny C.

--

Puff
@puff
9 years ago
29 posts
And the plot is lost.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,361 posts
its hopeless he admits that wax prevents dreading he admits it causes problems and doesnt wash out but then says he wont stop selling it as long as he can scam a few people into buying it he will keep on scamming themthere is no other way to deal with him then a massive info war tell the truth and let his lies burry him..or a class action lawsuite..or a massive boycottbest yet..all 3he will not stop untill hes forced to stophe has no ethics at allif he did hed pull the wax and edit the site right now today..no hesitationhe had over a month..i pulled the comment about his lies off the front page for a month i put it back today..theres no more hope for himhe sauys hes reforming and still all hes doing is advertisingim going to asdd a legal deffence fund widget to the sidebar anyone who wants can contribute and the funds will go in an account to pay for a lawyer and mount a case against him for everyone harmed by wax the case will be against both him and kb

--

Puff
@puff
9 years ago
29 posts
A class action lawsuit? What?I need to smoke something before I can actually come up with a reply to that.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,361 posts
well ofcourse that is the most logical option thousands of dreads have been lost to waxthousanfds of dollars worrth of clothes and furniture ruined by waxyears of dreading lost to waxpeople have suffered depression from losung dreads to waxyes ofcourse there should be a class action lawsuire..its a harmful product the manufacturer knows its a harmful product but srill sells itthat is exactly what class action cases are for

--

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,361 posts
hes not delayinmg it hes hiring a hollywood film crew to turn the picture into a full length infomercial complete with special effects drama and comedy there may even be a nude scene if he needs to distract you from a gaping hole or a lump of waxthe credits will include a cast of thousands of so called satisfied customers even thoigh theyre only appearance in the film was as tiny specks taken from orbit where he plased the official dreadheadhq satalite that beams subliminal messages directly into the brains of anyone whos iq is below that of broccolithe whole endeavor will cost 16 million, just so he can sell another 6 dollar lock docta and another tub of wax

--

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form