dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have questions about dreadwax - yes, I'm really asking this here lol

shine166
@shine166
14 years ago
18 posts

Conner Hannon said:
The thing is, I know everyone here is against the idead of wax and want him to remove it off his site and if he doesn't then hes scamming people. I dont think that is the case at all. Some people actually want to use wax. I mean I dont because it seems to do more harm than good but if people want to then he should sell it. Plus, he cant be blamed that people dont do their research
TBH when I started my dreads I did plenty of googling but the only info I could find was from the knotty boy type shops. I started mine 7 years ago and only 2 months ago did I find this site
updated by @shine166: 07/19/15 03:16:01AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
exactly how are they suposed to do research when jonny uses affiliate websites to spread lies? u search dreadlocks andf d 1000 dhhq clone sites pop upperfect dreadslocks ho to dreaddreadlocks.orgmydreadslocksso on and so onevery single 1 of them lies lies lies all to get a discount on crap they never should want to begin withthat is scumbag matketting (so isd asking for a picture and getting a comercial)(or asking for a debate and getting an infomercial)and the consumer does have a responsibility to research, but the merchant has a greatter responcibility to not sell harmful products no matter who may want them because they fell for lieslook at the news recently, the whole egg thingeggs suposedly are good for u p[pl have head eggs are great food for decadesbut 1 farm was selling eggs that were full of what wwas it semonilia ir ecoli after years of testing failures he knew he was doing harm he knew his products were tainted but went on selling themand people got sickand he was fined millionsit is in no way ethical to go on selling a product you know does harm just because some idiots are dumb enough to buy itthis is your last chance to redeem yourself jonnyu love your lil fake experiments that prove nothing but can fool your brainless clientswell lest us do 1 that actualy makres senseu did 1 experiment so far that made sense and that brought u to us realizing u were wrong about wax washing outso now 1 more experiment that makes sense to prove it dont help dreading at allcomb out 1 dread and let it dread wax freethen and only then will u have proofand an understanding of how your product doesnt work at alldude4..you wanna know how quickly your business could get shut down?lets forget about all the ppl thast could join in a clases action lawsuite against u for ruined dreads a mommentand instead lets just look at ruined clothesreplacing the ruined clothes caked in wax would probablty cost 10 times more then u ever made from selling wxbut lets not even replace eminstread lets just charge u the cost of washing them over and over and over to get the wax outif u had to just pay for the laundrey you would not have made a pennyand dude..by law you are actualy financxialy responcible for all those ruined dreads ruined clothes ruined furniture clogged drains cloged pores ruined relationships (yes ppl have ended long term relationships because tbey hated being poked by stiff waxy dreads)if all the people u hsarmed held u responcible for the harm u did instead of blaming theyre own foolishness for believing your lieswell..youd be sunk youd have your wages garnished till thye day you diedoing the ethical thing makes sense financialyyou can hold on to your lies sqqueeze out every last penny but whar will happen then when someone stands up and says hell no its not my fault for falling for it its your fauly for creating the lies to begin wiythwhen the news is oit that 1 wzx victim won a 100,000 settlement from you dont u think more will line up for their restitution?what about all the rest ofthe sales u lose put on? 3/4 of all dreadies refuse to buy a bead from you botcotting you because of your total lack of ethicsif you stopped harming dreads and stopped the lies you would gain respect and your ethical parts of yoir bus would skyrocket (yea im aeare that the ethical parts are only a smjall percentage but it still will work out in your favor)ive given u great tips that would completely reform your biz and give u respect ill do it again1 switch to all natural shampoo no chems just all natural ingredientssell tams, hand made not mass producedsell herbal tratments for scalp and hair treatmentssell beads that are unuque and not crap (that dont hacve the color wash off 1st wash)recomend low harm methods and provide instructyions without all your idioric stoner graphics and edits that make you look like a clownclose every single 1 of those affiliate websites and allw other sites to be found as easily as yoiursinvite competition but try to be better by providing better productshigher qualirty wool in the tams, hand made that suport poor villiages whatever..let your ethics be your salesman dont chargbe 10 bucks for a pennies wortyh of salt..throw the salt in free with every comb purchase..if you have ethics ppl will buy from u not boycott you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jennifer Rose
@jennifer-rose
14 years ago
59 posts

shine166 said:
Yer I used knotty boy briefly and also bees wax for a small period of time, ive got the dreads kicking around somewhere if you want to dissect them
Shine, Amy Lou and I would be glad to take a few of your old waxy dreads to test our wax removal soap on.It's been testing out very good on people, several have used and said it made their dreads feel soft, fluffy and clean. Would still be fun to do a test with pics and such though, to post here! If you're interested pm me!Jenn
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and shine.. take extreme closeup pics of the waxy oners and current set to compare

--
Jennifer Rose
@jennifer-rose
14 years ago
59 posts
I love the idea of the macro closeups of waxed and natural dreads... i don't get why jonny can't just send a picture - i mean it's freakin' child's play lol.Jenn
shine166
@shine166
14 years ago
18 posts

Jennifer Rose said:

shine166 said:
Yer I used knotty boy briefly and also bees wax for a small period of time, ive got the dreads kicking around somewhere if you want to dissect them

Shine, Amy Lou and I would be glad to take a few of your old waxy dreads to test our wax removal soap on.

It's been testing out very good on people, several have used and said it made their dreads feel soft, fluffy and clean. Would still be fun to do a test with pics and such though, to post here! If you're interested pm me!

Jenn
no worries, im off to my parents place at the weekend which is where I think they are... if I find the il get your address and send some over
shine166
@shine166
14 years ago
18 posts

soaringeagle said:
and shine.. take extreme closeup pics of the waxy oners and current set to compare
Ai will do, ive actually got old B&W pics where u can see the difference without even trying... found them yesterday. Looked like side show bob had been working in a candle factory..
Lola
@lola
14 years ago
7 posts
SE...people have left long term relationships over dreads? that's nuts...those people who leave someone over that must have just been looking for a reason to escape..and unfortunately Knotty Jonny isn't in any legalway responsible for any mishaps he can be linked to...i guess if someone was bitter enough they could sue him..but that would just appear the same as when people sue mcdonald's for their coffee being too hotit sucks, but like in everything else...ignorance is not an excuse....it is my OWN fault that i chose to use wax 10 years ago on my first set of "dreads" ......of course i do agree with you that there are soooo many sites out there telling people they have to use wax that it is hard for,perhaps less resourceful, people to find the proper information that they need to grow healthy locksbut people being people, they will always sell snake oil, and someone will always buy it......why waste time trying to get the person to admit they are wrong...if you know the truth and are helping others to see it as well...thats the best you can do
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea we should probly just put a few hundred vids on yourube and like jonny get every 1 of our members to make a truthful site linking here

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i have a godaddy hosting accounti can host 25 sites now for just a lil more a month i can host unlimited accountsso what that means is all youd need to do is but a domain name anywhere from 1.99 to 11.99 average a year!or alternatively i can set up a dreadsblogs.com or simular and do it that way or..a few other options like dreasdlocks.info and then each site can get a free subdomain like joe.dreadlocks.info knottysleeves.dreadlocks.infothen thered bye no extra charge at all

--

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form